3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

madly321

Nov 23, 2020
I downloaded Week 2 final, imported the patch for week 1 and week 2, and when I hit play it still says no import files.
how to solve it?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I downloaded Week 2 final, imported the patch for week 1 and week 2, and when I hit play it still says no import files.
how to solve it?
Week 1 is not contained in the week 2 download. They have to be downloaded separately. If I remember right, you can't play week 2 until you have played week 1. At the end of week 1 a save is created and it imported when you start week 2.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Just started playing this game and the early sex "animations" (if you can call them that) leave a lot to be desired. I read some old posts saying that animations may get added. Do the animations get better as the game progresses?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The save importing crap is stupid. Especially since the dev broke the save compatibility
Actually, if you followed what the game said (when to save at the end of week 1) it works fine.
Check and make sure you have everything extracted etc correctly

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Actually, if you followed what the game said (when to save at the end of week 1) it works fine.
Check and make sure you have everything extracted etc correctly
It's not a matter of "when to save". The game automatically saves at the end of the week and automatically does the importing/exporting.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Just started playing this game and the early sex "animations" (if you can call them that) leave a lot to be desired. I read some old posts saying that animations may get added. Do the animations get better as the game progresses?
Mostly stay the same, at least as far as i can remember, may even go down a notch. It's been quite a while since i checked this one.

Reactions: Donho78

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hey Neko-Hime i got couple of questions i love this game just finished it for the first time and i learned that you got couple of games. But first of all what is Maou-Sama Zero story is about? Is that story have connection to this game? There is a public download link to it on subscribestar and i'm downloading now that it says episode 2 part 2 but does that contain episode 1 too? Or is there a seperate download like week 1 and week 2 like this game? Is that public link patched or if it's not patched can i obtain it from somewhere? And you mentioned a game called Wild-Ride which is a side project is that out yet? Or is that game ever going to come out?

And last but not least in the changelog it says for day 9 you have (Maou-Sama Path), (Kami Path) and (Human Path). I didn't understand how to get the three paths. I thought i'm going to need to make like 3 choices and saves for each but i didn't encounter them. I did fuck anything that has a hole, i did go for everybody route. I don't know if that makes a difference tho. :BootyTime: So my question is that how can i get these 3 paths? Or at least 2 of them because human path sounds like it's probably boring compare to other 2. Thank you for the work you've done so far.
Ep2 part 2 include ep1 too
Zero are only Ovas or special episodes, more fun with little amount of canon.

the paths are not visible, you get points for some decisions, some increase ms-path, human path, kami path is locked until week 3.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Thread Updated: 2020-12-31
Hmmm....
Well....
I wanna write were is Aboned Tag....
But like i see he working on another Project now....
But still.... It anyway means Game not have UpDate already half-year cloce....

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Hmmm....
Well....
I wanna write were is Aboned Tag....
But like i see he working on another Project now....
But still.... It anyway means Game not have UpDate already half-year cloce....
That usually sort of happens when a game ends and a sequel begins, it no longer get updates. It's crazy, I know, but bear with it.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes