3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7_maou_sama.rpy", line 1539, in <module>
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 190, in mps_save
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 90, in save
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/storage/emulated/0/androidadult.com.maousama/../RenPy/Persistent/maou-sama.week1.mps.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "d7_maou_sama.rpyc", line 1539, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/d7_maou_sama.rpy", line 1539, in <module>
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 190, in mps_save
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 90, in save
  File "renpy/persistent.py", line 438, in save
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/storage/emulated/0/androidadult.com.maousama/../RenPy/Persistent/maou-sama.week1.mps.new'

How to fix this error? I'm playing on Android after the First week. This happened.

Masaki09

Jan 21, 2021
Anyone do you have any link for final version of week 1 for Android because there's a bug in d7 when your gonna save your files

JoN1_

Oct 23, 2020
Does the new lewdpatcher update (Week 3 v0.2) cause anyone else to get Window's Anti-Virus pop up?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I think we need someone to compile who is the mother of who and who got conceived when...
I thought about trying to make one, but this family tree would end up looking like a tangled mess. MC is everybody's father. I do enjoy just how crazy this story is though.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I thought about trying to make one, but this family tree would end up looking like a tangled mess. MC is everybody's father. I do enjoy just how crazy this story is though.
Yeah, don't try the family tree including MC. But just putting in the women should work fine.

Reactions: pgm_01

weirdkitty

Jun 22, 2021
this design is kinda dumb if you ask me. I must be missing something here..

why have a download for week 3 apart from the older weeks if you can't play it without a save from week 2. and any link on main page to said save is not helpful because there is no save file to download.

either combine all parts into a single one or make a default start for players to have the ability to at least start with a menu of options to choose from (this way they don't need a save)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
this design is kinda dumb if you ask me. I must be missing something here..

why have a download for week 3 apart from the older weeks if you can't play it without a save from week 2. and any link on main page to said save is not helpful because there is no save file to download.

either combine all parts into a single one or make a default start for players to have the ability to at least start with a menu of options to choose from (this way they don't need a save)
Have you considered one file being too huge? No? I thougt so.
Other games like DMD are doing the same. And what's so difficult? You play week one, make decisions, follow the game instructions and save the game at the end, load this file for playing week 2, make decisions, follow the game instructions and save the game at the end, load this file for playing week 3, so that you have your decisions from the previous two weeks present in week three. A downloaded save would not have your decisions but someone else's. And that something uploaded can disappear can happen.

What really makes me wonder about this game is the change of quality (in my opinion): I loved the first week. The characters where really very attractive and the animations were quite fine. I still liked the second week, even though the story became weirder and weirder and the animations were only alright there, but the additional girls still looked quite fine. But it appeared to me, that the focus changed to them become more and more exotic. The third week only kept me curious, even though the story became totally confusing due to the hardly comprehensible and understandable time changes and family relations, the additional girls were rather exotic than attractive and the animations so far appeared quite lazy to me compared to the first week. I hope the quality improves within the third week again.

Reactions: MystrageX

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
In Week 1 I used 98% Genesis 3 Models, the "Animations" you say are only Loops, in this Time I put 10 Render with a RenPy Loop together and let it play. Week 1 are focused on the Base Story and you get some Informations about "The Lie", "The Truth", "The Oracle" etc.

In Week 2 I continued the Genesis 3 System but only around 60% the other 40% are Genesis 8, here are the same with the Animations, 10-12 single Render in a 0.3 second Loop.
The Story continued the base story and gave you more informations about "Oracle", "Dad", "Mom", what realy happend, "Zeno", "The Lie", "Prophecy".

In Week 3 I use 80% Genesis 8, 5% Genesis 8.1 and 15% Genesis 3, the Animations are now 30-100 Render created with the Daz3d Timeline with my hand, converted with virtualdub2 as webm and some have "sound", added a dub audio with vsdc.
The Story is focused on "Mom", "Prophecy", "The Truth", "Zeus", and "the start from maou-sama".

Sure there is a difference between Genesis 3 and 8 and I try to show "Girls" in my discord, okay okay, most of time I give only the supporters the choice if a girls looks good or not.

The Story is not realy weird, and its not a mess like many other say/think,
the only problem what many players have are the "timelines" and "different universes"
I only can say to the story part, read it from start and dont make a break for 6 Months,
if you read a book and you put it away for a long time, you cant follow anymore.

Oh and if you skip the story parts, you are lost..
because some informations you get at the side

Username:(

Jul 7, 2021
Im playing this on mobile and when i try to play week 3 it says i have no import files does anyone know why please and thank you.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Im playing this on mobile and when i try to play week 3 it says i have no import files does anyone know why please and thank you.
because you need a savegame from the ending of week 2 and if you dont have one, you should play Week 1 first

fendall

Apr 13, 2019
I am trying to start week 3 but keeps saying all my week 2 saves are incompatible and yes I finished the week 2 game

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
yes and that save when loaded game says incompatible
Have you used exactly the same patch status in each week? A save from a patched week 2 is not compatible with an unpatched week 3.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
yes used same patch for each week
The same patch or the identical? The patch for week 1 is not compatible with week 2. Just asking, because if that's not the reason, then I have no idea, sorry. I myself did not have any problems.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes