3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Again, I think no one try to read.

Week 1 "Final" with Week 1 "Final" patch, play until you get the message "save your game now",
Start Week 2 "Final" with Week 2 "Final" patch, load your Savegame, play until you get the message "save your game now",
Week 3 0.2 with "Week 3 0.2" patch start and load your Savegame.

This system works with maou-sama "original" not compressed or something else

Reactions: pgm_01

fendall

Apr 13, 2019
okay I went back than finished week1 final with final patch and saved with name when asked 3 times started week2 final with final patch and went too import all 3 were incompatible so now what do I do?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
okay I went back than finished week1 final with final patch and saved with name when asked 3 times started week2 final with final patch and went too import all 3 were incompatible so now what do I do?
This shows Week 2 Final, Blue here are Uncen, Red are Uncen+
you have no color, so your save is vanilla and you want to start week 2 with "patch"? this dont work, if you read my post

Reactions: Catherine♡

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
maybe properly patch your game? then your game would look like...
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png and not Screenshot (7).png
you see, you're missing the "patched!" label and the save file legend?
as almost always with a Ren'Py game, the unzipped content of the patch must be copied into the game folder of your installation.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Could we expect animations or sticking with still images. Prefer there to be animations really. If you don't mind that is.

Rating 1-10, I give it 7 or 8.
With animations, 9.
"What about 10?"
Nothing's perfect. The most perfect game never would instantly be the best. It's based on other's opinions.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Could we expect animations or sticking with still images. Prefer there to be animations really. If you don't mind that is.

Rating 1-10, I give it 7 or 8.
With animations, 9.
"What about 10?"
Nothing's perfect. The most perfect game never would instantly be the best. It's based on other's opinions.
Week 3 got Animations, or you want a rework from Week 1 and 2, why you dont support this project and show you want it?
"dev, work your ass of with a shit card - but from me you get nothing"

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Shurifon isn't, and there are others who are not. But yes, the vast majority are his daughter or some other descendent (granddaughter, etc.).
Daughter, granddaughter, ... most granddaughters are also daughters, niece (who are also daughter and granddaughter). Step sister, sisters, mother-daughter, mother, step mother, adopted mother ... did I miss any of the incestuous relationships? Now add in childhood best friends, goddesses, demi-gods, vampires, nekos who transform into cats, direwolves that transform into dogs, Centaur babes, spider babes, MILFs that transform into ... teens or twentysomethings. And if you are into it, some can be Futa's.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Daughter, granddaughter, ... most granddaughters are also daughters, niece (who are also daughter and granddaughter). Step sister, sisters, mother-daughter, mother, step mother, adopted mother ... did I miss any of the incestuous relationships? Now add in childhood best friends, goddesses, demi-gods, vampires, nekos who transform into cats, direwolves that transform into dogs, Centaur babes, spider babes, MILFs that transform into ... teens or twentysomethings. And if you are into it, some can be Futa's.
OK? I was responding to the question about whether every relationship was with the MC's daughter. Yes, there are boatloads of them that are, but not every one is. That's all I was answering.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
Has anyone checked the uncensored patch? I am getting a hit on my anti-virus software. Anyone else, or is it just me?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Has anyone checked the uncensored patch? I am getting a hit on my anti-virus software. Anyone else, or is it just me?
I had no problems with Bitdefender. But you always have to decide for yourself regarding security. Even if everybody here told you, that a file is fine, because their AV software did not find anything, but your did, it is still possible, that everbody else is wrong and you are right. Better safe than sorry.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
I had no problems with Bitdefender. But you always have to decide for yourself regarding security. Even if everybody here told you, that a file is fine, because their AV software did not find anything, but your did, it is still possible, that everbody else is wrong and you are right. Better safe than sorry.
It makes me feel better knowing it hasn't hit any other software, but you are right. Seems like a lot of work to spread a virus. I can think of easier, and better ways than putting it in a patch on f95.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes