3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
Thanks for the information. I do not recall that particular scene with the 3 guys shown on the tv in deadlock so I am assuming this is the next project you mentioned. Out of curiosity does the new project have a name as yet I can keep an eye out for?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the information. I do not recall that particular scene with the 3 guys shown on the tv in deadlock so I am assuming this is the next project you mentioned. Out of curiosity does the new project have a name as yet I can keep an eye out for?
you can always join my discord, there is the Channel "Ikarus" with the first story news and a little progress, how much I write for each episode

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am a bit confused about June this update, is she no longer the main character's daughter?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
4 Updates from Week 3 are left and 2-3 from Week 4.
Oh wow it's actually a lot closer to being finished than I thought. It is a little bit sad knowing that the end is coming, I really like the game, but we also have deadlocked in time to play and I am sure the next project will also be great.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Oh wow it's actually a lot closer to being finished than I thought. It is a little bit sad knowing that the end is coming, I really like the game, but we also have deadlocked in time to play and I am sure the next project will also be great.
Maou-Samas story will "maybe" finished, the ms universe is big, the next one "Ikarus" will play in a different universe and a later time but without spoiler, If you paid attention to the android sisters, you will now what follows next

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
How do you Import your Savegame to Week 2:

Step 1: Play Week 1
Step 2: At the End of D7 a script will start and ask you to save your Progress
Step 3: Name your Save and hit Enter
Step 4: Start Week 2
Step 5: Hit the Import Button and Chose the Name from your Week 1 Save
Did as instructed, it didn't work.

Aug 28, 2018
Okay come on... good artwork and all but that does not look like 18+ women to me... it looks 17- at the very least which feels a bit too fucked up for me to download.

armani1488

Apr 23, 2019
Okay come on... good artwork and all but that does not look like 18+ women to me... it looks 17- at the very least which feels a bit too fucked up for me to download.

Bro it's all situational.
I fuged 19y olds that look like they are 14, meanwhile 18y old western girls to me look like they are 30y old.
Im in my mid-twenties from easter Europe

ZeXuS20

Nov 1, 2017
If I start week 3, it say tht I need week 2, if I open week2, it say saves are incompatible, if I clear everything, I should start from week 1. Too boring re-play hours of game just to see an update, I will abandon the game. I think a developer should think to this issues: it's a waste of time make a so big work and don't take care to basilar user experience...
thats true -_-

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Bro it's all situational.
I fuged 19y olds that look like they are 14, meanwhile 18y old western girls to me look like they are 30y old.
Im in my mid-twenties from easter Europe
Come on ...
I really love this game too,but (only if you play with the lewdpatcher patch) its not JUST looking like 14 years old,its mentioned that Zeus is 10 years old when we fuck her silly...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I chose the default name of Charly, but now that I'm 6 days into the story, I think he's more of a Mobius. That or Chronos/Kronos.

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I chose the default name of Charly, but now that I'm 6 days into the story, I think he's more of a Mobius. That or Chronos/Kronos.
Möbius you say? I take that and raise you a Klein.

August Ferdinand Möbius + Christian Felix Klein and now we are cracking. We are going heavy on Euclidean space bending two-dimensional non-orientable manifold time traveling paradox solving goodness. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes