3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I just realized that I played week one in uncensored mode rather than uncensored+. Sigh. I did a search to see if I could tell how different the two modes were, but couldn't find a clear answer.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I just realized that I played week one in uncensored mode rather than uncensored+. Sigh. I did a search to see if I could tell how different the two modes were, but couldn't find a clear answer.
There are essentially two versions of the game, censored and uncensored. For some of the game, there were choices that only existed in the censored version (nothing major, though). The uncensored+ version allows you to see the choices in the uncensored and censored versions at the same time. Basically in the censored version you must see person B, the uncensored version you see person A and the + version lets you see both B and A.

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
There are essentially two versions of the game, censored and uncensored. For some of the game, there were choices that only existed in the censored version (nothing major, though). The uncensored+ version allows you to see the choices in the uncensored and censored versions at the same time. Basically in the censored version you must see person B, the uncensored version you see person A and the + version lets you see both B and A.
and where can we find the uncensored + version for all 3 weeks?

Reactions: WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Have you tried? ON THE Original Post (OP) Page/Page 1 " Patches: "

Download PC Week 3 v0.3 Patch

"Show previous versions"

Just a thought???
Yeah Got them installed but those where not unscensored+ for me, or maybe it's because of compressed version ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
and where can we find the uncensored + version for all 3 weeks?
I may be wrong, but from what I understand, the censored/uncensored/uncensored+ status carries over when you import the game. I played week 1 uncensored, so my week two from that save is also basic uncensored. I'm now going back to redo week 1 as uncensored+ so I have access to that status.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I may be wrong, but from what I understand, the censored/uncensored/uncensored+ status carries over when you import the game. I played week 1 uncensored, so my week two from that save is also basic uncensored. I'm now going back to redo week 1 as uncensored+ so I have access to that status.
Correct.
The censored/uncensored/uncensored+ is carried over from week 1.
To switch to uncensored+ you need to go into Options of week 1 and click the extras until it displays uncensored+ at start of game.

You can refer back to this post to see how it appears for reference.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Correct.
To switch to uncensored+ you need to go into Options of week 1 and click the extras until it displays uncensored+ at start of game.

Thx Alot m8 :)

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
thats true -_-
Im so sick of guys like you both, how easy you want a vn? here are so much player and everyone try to help the bobs,
98% dont read anything, if you ever played this vn wiithout delete the "appdata/local" folders you have a savegame, ofc if you played the "final" versions until you get asked "save your game now" but I think in your way, you never played this vn and just want to fap.
and because of this you write a shit review!
blame the dev for your non available brain.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Correct.

Thanks! So is it correct that you must choose the level before playing? You can't go back into a save and change its settings?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Thanks! So is it correct that you must choose the level before playing? You can't go back into a save and change its settings?
The approach that worked best for me was, go into options>switch to uncensored+>start a new game>Name MC and play through, occasionally choosing the uncensored+ choice whenever there was one.
That's how I was able to get a import for week2 (and later week3) showing as it does in the "guide" post.

If i tried to open an existing save and switching to uncensored+, it did not seem to stick (for me at least) when it was time for the export/import to week2.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The approach that worked best for me was, go into options>switch to uncensored+>start a new game>Name MC and play through, occasionally choosing the uncensored+ choice whenever there was one.
That's how I was able to get a import for week2 (and later week3) showing as it does in the "guide" post.

If i tried to open an existing save and switching to uncensored+, it did not seem to stick (for me at least) when it was time for the export/import to week2.
Thanks. I'll do it the long way then, the way you did it.

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
Correct.

but is week 3 patch compatible with 1 and 2?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes