3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
what is the difference between uncensored mode and uncensored+?
Uncensored plus contains the uncensored options and the censored ones whereas uncensored only has uncensored. When playing the censored version of the game you will encounter adult versions of some characters or other characters that are not choices in the uncensored so to see those scenes plus the uncensored ones, play the game as uncensored+. In the censored version you see person B, uncensored person A and uncensored+ A and B.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Btw how do i change it from uncensored to uncensored + ?

Uncensored plus contains the uncensored options and the censored ones whereas uncensored only has uncensored. When playing the censored version of the game you will encounter adult versions of some characters or other characters that are not choices in the uncensored so to see those scenes plus the uncensored ones, play the game as uncensored+. In the censored version you see person B, uncensored person A and uncensored+ A and B.
i dont understand what you mean.. so playing the uncensored + i get to see scenes from both censored and uncensored?

under the impression uncensored is 'keep it in the family patch' and uncensored+ is 'may come in small packages + the patch prior to this patch, patch'. could be wrong though.
so the uncensored + contains more scene or more taboo?

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Btw how do i change it from uncensored to uncensored + ?

i dont understand what you mean.. so playing the uncensored + i get to see scenes from both censored and uncensored?

so the uncensored + contains more scene or more taboo?
You need to select the Uncensored plus version in the first week and then it carries over to the second and third automatically.

There are 2 versions of the game, censored or uncensored. If you download and play the censored version, you will get scenes not in the uncensored version, like having fun times with the adult version of a character. The uncensored you get the loli version of that character. In the uncensored+ you get to stay on the uncensored path and see the loli characters and also the adult characters shown in the censored version. Plus is only adding things from the censored version that are not shown in the uncensored.

Savagegrace

Sep 12, 2020
Okay, I did a search for "Boat", I have the same issue a couple of other people had. Which is, there is no save for end of week 1. I go though all the girls on the boat and...nothing. Redid end of day 6 to end of day 7...nothing. Just an endless loop. Suggestions? Please.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
You need to select the Uncensored plus version in the first week and then it carries over to the second and third automatically.

There are 2 versions of the game, censored or uncensored. If you download and play the censored version, you will get scenes not in the uncensored version, like having fun times with the adult version of a character. The uncensored you get the loli version of that character. In the uncensored+ you get to stay on the uncensored path and see the loli characters and also the adult characters shown in the censored version. Plus is only adding things from the censored version that are not shown in the uncensored.
Oh okey now i understand. i get to see all scenes in the game.

what? how come i did not get to choose uncensored + at the at week 1? did i miss something or was this something added later in the game? i have been playing this game from the start and before week 2 come out!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Oh okey now i understand. i get to see all scenes in the game.

what? how come i did not get to choose uncensored + at the at week 1? did i miss something or was this something added later in the game? i have been playing this game from the start and before week 2 come out!
well, if you have the week 1 patch installed then you gotta check the options menu every time you start week 1 game EXE... (god knows you don't wanna get bugged out of content since the fucker resets every-time the game is closed)

for the week 1 patch itself check 'older versions' on lewd patcher.

• Wow
Reactions: Fapmaister

Old and Ugly

Jan 31, 2021
I'm quite confused about this game. There is week 1 and week 2 - and then versions of week 3 (which are sometimes numbered like 0.2 and sometimes numbered like Day 17). Will Week 3 be the end of the game? Or will there be other weeks following? And what does version 0.2 mean compared to day 17?

And now I read about another game or version called Maou-Sama-Zero? Is that just another name for the same game?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm quite confused about this game. There is week 1 and week 2 - and then versions of week 3 (which are sometimes numbered like 0.2 and sometimes numbered like Day 17). Will Week 3 be the end of the game? Or will there be other weeks following? And what does version 0.2 mean compared to day 17?

And now I read about another game or version called Maou-Sama-Zero? Is that just another name for the same game?
Each week is a separate download, and there have been multiple updates for each week. So we are now on the .3 update of week 3. You need to play through each week to open the next so at the end of week 1 you will create a save that will be opened in week 2. If you play the first week with the patch, you must play the rest of the weeks with the patch and if you don't use a patch you must continue not using a patch otherwise the saves don't load correctly.

I'm not sure how many more updates there are. Maou Sama Zero is a side story that does not impact the plot of the main game, it is fun to play but is not available here and will not be so you will need to go elsewhere to find it.

Reactions: Grelk

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
I'm pretty sure uncensored+ just personally has it out for me. 3 times. 3 times i've played through week one with + selected. 3 times i named a new week 1 + save, and 3 times that upon starting week 2 I'm "uncensored". Fuck it. I hope I'm not missing much content, but it's too damn annoying at this point to keep trying. Does skipping through dialogue somehow break it? Do I just have to wait until the next time i play through and painstakingly click through each dialogue box?

EDIT:
I gave it one last try, full reinstall, no save data. Finally got it to register as ACTUALLY being uncensored +. So, if you, like me, only realize after finishing week 1 that you were only on uncensored. Then prepare to fully restart the game to get it uncensored +. Or don't. I think there was like, maybe 2 sex scenes that are extra in + that weren't in uncensored.

Last edited:

LightRain13

Nov 17, 2020
How do you Import your Savegame to Week 2:

Step 1: Play Week 1
Step 2: At the End of D7 a script will start and ask you to save your Progress
Step 3: Name your Save and hit Enter
Step 4: Start Week 2
Step 5: Hit the Import Button and Chose the Name from your Week 1 Save
What import button??

dex2406

Jul 23, 2021
Hi folks
can`t unzip patch for week1 file broken or so week2 and 3 worked downloaded it 2 times
can someone help
thx

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Edit! how do i turn of pregnancy?

I'm pretty sure uncensored+ just personally has it out for me. 3 times. 3 times i've played through week one with + selected. 3 times i named a new week 1 + save, and 3 times that upon starting week 2 I'm "uncensored". Fuck it. I hope I'm not missing much content, but it's too damn annoying at this point to keep trying. Does skipping through dialogue somehow break it? Do I just have to wait until the next time i play through and painstakingly click through each dialogue box?

EDIT:
I gave it one last try, full reinstall, no save data. Finally got it to register as ACTUALLY being uncensored +. So, if you, like me, only realize after finishing week 1 that you were only on uncensored. Then prepare to fully restart the game to get it uncensored +. Or don't. I think there was like, maybe 2 sex scenes that are extra in + that weren't in uncensored.
bruh all that trouble for 2 scene?
this is the most important question. was it worth it?

well, if you have the week 1 patch installed then you gotta check the options menu every time you start week 1 game EXE... (god knows you don't wanna get bugged out of content since the fucker resets every-time the game is closed)

for the week 1 patch itself check 'older versions' on lewd patcher.
yes i think so. dont remeber.
i think it was a patch when i started playing.

Last edited:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Just started week 1 and do I have to put it on uncensored+ every time I start the game up before loading my save? or it is supposed to stay on uncensored+ and something broke?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes