3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Any chance of getting some mirrors for the patches?

Been trying to get them from the Google drive link on Lewd Patcher but they always seem to be over quota.

Apr 7, 2019
Decided to start this game over so I could remember everything that happened and one thing I forgot is this game's pace is freekin' greased lightning (I'm gonna start a fire if I'm not careful) it's just one scene after another! I better learn to be ambidextrous real soon or half of me will look like the hulk...cough... What a ride this game is, I could make a complaint on the kinda bad animations but it does have them so just a big thumbs up for me in the long run...Man I need to hydrate.

• Haha
Reactions: Randeep44

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Well, got two of the patches so far. Still trying to get Week 2's patch. Google drive seems to let you get one then it's over quota. Been trying every few hours since yesterday. Too bad they weren't hosted on Nopy.

I played this game a while back but I accidentally deleted the install files when I had to make room on my HDD. Also, the pace of the game was so fast, I forgot to make some critical save files, lol.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
2 things. 1. I don't see any rules for thread anywhere. 2. I still see both by post here. so y am I seeing a removed post for violation to rule 1 for this thread? if anyone knows plz let me know.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
2 things. 1. I don't see any rules for thread anywhere. 2. I still see both by post here. so y am I seeing a removed post for violation to rule 1 for this thread? if anyone knows plz let me know.
The rules are site rules and they are here

Posts are removed seemingly at random around here, you just have to deal with that.

Reactions: Tavi13

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Maou-Sama Week 3 Day 18 v0.4
(incl. Puzzle Game, you can find it in the Menu, Have Fun and give the66 a thanks for this)

Changelog: ingame like always

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes