3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Aug 26, 2020
I was going to say the same thing, but after checking... Click on them and see for yourself... The ones that say "censored" are the options where you will not see any loli/shota... Clicking the ones that have nothing(first two choices where one of them says censored) give you shota content(MC)
Noticed that, but why do the censored options loop until you pick another option?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Dear Players, I dont know why so much ppl ask about week 1 or 2, neko uploaded to Gdrive and reported her links to a mod, for the new mirrors, because some of the "players" reported her mega account and her itch account too, now the questions here and in her discord, android please, cant find android, why is it so fucking hard
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
can anyone make a MEGA link for the IC-patch? it would realy help because for some reson all the other links gets interrupted all the time and needs to start over.

Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
can anyone make a MEGA link for the IC-patch? it would realy help because for some reson all the other links gets interrupted all the time and needs to start over.
NVM. i tried a diffrent browser and had no problems

Apr 15, 2020
When the game tries to export the save from week 1 it fails with "AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribut '_uncensoredp' and in week 2 no save file is found..

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Please tell me that Dev won't turn all the women into Loli, I'm not a fan of loli I play the scenes because of the story, but I wanted all the women to be the same age as they are now and if you could spruce up some of them to have a body of a woman of 20. And I wanted to keep the shurifon in adult form and all the others that are already in that form.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes