3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I'm obviously ignorant on this reference. What is Kamaya Island? I don't recognize it from any game, any IRL location, or any fantasy film, series, or book. I must have missed that particular story.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
OK, I'm obviously ignorant on this reference. What is Kamaya Island? I don't recognize it from any game, any IRL location, or any fantasy film, series, or book. I must have missed that particular story.
Kamaya Island will be the final story from this universe, maou-sama part 1, deadlocked part 2, Icarus part 3, Kamaya part 4

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
i just started this game (week 1) im almost at the end of day 2 and i never get any choices, just a single choice each time a question comes up. did the week one download here come pre patched with only the best answers as an option or something or am i missing something?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i just started this game (week 1) im almost at the end of day 2 and i never get any choices, just a single choice each time a question comes up. did the week one download here come pre patched with only the best answers as an option or something or am i missing something?
You using the patch? If not a lot of content will be not available to you. This vn will never be pre patched here FYI

Reactions: jazon1

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
ok found the patch for the first game and have choices now,wierd they would make the unpatched game have 0 choices lol

jojorama

Jan 1, 2019
Is there a week one patch that is different? When I patch week one with the available patch I get errors and have to ignore them to continue.

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Is there a week one patch that is different? When I patch week one with the available patch I get errors and have to ignore them to continue.
Use the same patch link (for week 3)and scroll down to the bottom that says unhide previous releases or something along those lines and you will see the week one and two patches there.

Reactions: jojorama

Meridox

Dec 10, 2018
They may have said it before but didn't found it. What's the difference between the Uncensored and the Uncensored+?
The only thing I managed to see was that the U+ version tells you when an option is a censored one.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes