3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

johnnypunani

Aug 31, 2021
I know we're not supposed to ask about patches or whatever, but the LewdPatcher site doesn't have the Mac patches for Week 1 or Week 2, only Week 3. Anyone know where to find the earlier ones?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I know we're not supposed to ask about patches or whatever, but the LewdPatcher site doesn't have the Mac patches for Week 1 or Week 2, only Week 3. Anyone know where to find the earlier ones?
Not trying to be snarky but did you look under "previous versions"? sometimes the other patches are under that heading...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yo, Neko-Hime! Dude, you rock, man! Now THIS was a lively update to MS! Hot damn!! Well done!

Are you still working on DIT? Cuz that game also roxx!
She posted some info on her SubStar about the game that follows MS and DIT
DIT ended as a part 1 complete
So I think maybe we are getting more.
I am not sure how much more MS and DIT have before Ikarus (The new game she is making)

PEACE

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 767478

Overview:
This is the story of a young man who actually wanted a very typical life - live his life,
along with his father, stepmother, half-sister and step-ante.
But one day, the young MC learns of several problems that plague his father and stepmother,
there begins the cycle that no one can stop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-03
Release Date: 2021-10-02
Developer: Neko-Hime - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Week 3 v0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Please avoid sharing or asking for a pre-patched version.
Report all bugs to the discord channel or it may not be seen.

How to import Week 1 saves to Week 2
You need a Week 2 Savegame to play Week 3!

DOWNLOAD

Week 3
Win/Linux
: - - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Week 2

Patches:
Extras: FAN SIG -
SAVE - COMPRESSED SAVE - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 580811 View attachment 580812 View attachment 580813 View attachment 580814 View attachment 580815 View attachment 580816 View attachment 580817 View attachment 580818 View attachment 580819 View attachment 580821 View attachment 580822 View attachment 767456 View attachment 767454 View attachment 767452 View attachment 767451 View attachment 767450 View attachment 767449 View attachment 767447 View attachment 767446 View attachment 767445 View attachment 767444
The MAC file doesn't Work.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
neither does the Windows file. missing an image? oh. not missing an image. one of the slashes in the filepath goes the wrong direction.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/puzzle/puzzle.rpy", line 410, in <module>
File "game/puzzle/puzzle.rpy", line 156, in __init__
File "game/puzzle/puzzle.rpy", line 220, in init_tilesets
File "game/puzzle/puzzle.rpy", line 182, in add_tileset
File "game/puzzle/puzzle.rpy", line 341, in __init__
error: Couldn't open C:\Program Files\Games\MaouSama\MaouSamaWeek3-0.4-pc/game\puzzle/drags\drag_p1_0_0.png

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "puzzle/puzzle.rpyc", line 44, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Games\MaouSama\MaouSamaWeek3-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\MaouSama\MaouSamaWeek3-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "src/pygame_sdl2/image.pyx", line 151, in pygame_sdl2.image.save
error: Couldn't open C:\Program Files\Games\MaouSama\MaouSamaWeek3-0.4-pc/game\puzzle/drags\drag_p1_0_0.png

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Oct 16 17:55:55 2021
```

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
neither does the Windows file. missing an image? oh. not missing an image. one of the slashes in the filepath goes the wrong direction.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "puzzle/puzzle.rpyc", line 44, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Games\MaouSama\MaouSamaWeek3-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\MaouSama\MaouSamaWeek3-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "src/pygame_sdl2/image.pyx", line 151, in pygame_sdl2.image.save

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Oct 16 17:55:55 2021
```
if you run this app in a location that needs admin privileges, you also have to run it with admin privileges.

Reactions: braendt

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Never really understand why some devs add sprites next to the textbox in these types of games, always seems somewhat unnecessary to me. But now i'm looking at a girl who clearly looks like a human, yet her sprite is a centaur.. Makes me think adding sprites to this game was a particularly questionable decision...:KEK:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Never really understand why some devs add sprites next to the textbox in these types of games, always seems somewhat unnecessary to me. But now i'm looking at a girl who clearly looks like a human, yet her sprite is a centaur.. Makes me think adding sprites to this game was a particularly questionable decision...:KEK:
The point of that is she is shape-shifted into human form but the sprite tells you she is actually a Centaur.

So it is for a reason.

The one problem I found with sprites was she had 2 characters with the same name and the wrong sprite would show when you spoke with one of them.

PEACE

Reactions: Balbaar

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
The point of that is she is shape-shifted into human form but the sprite tells you she is actually a Centaur.

So it is for a reason.

The one problem I found with sprites was she had 2 characters with the same name and the wrong sprite would show when you spoke with one of them.

PEACE
Yea i kinda figured that was the case, just thought that might be something we aren't supposed to know yet at that point and the sprite pretty much gives it away the first time you see her. That being said, roughly 30 seconds later i saw the MC get eaten by a literal giant's private parts so i quickly realised this isn't the kind of game where one should be worried about "spoilers" lol...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The game is over a year old...dont you think it would already have a KN tag if it was a KN game?
The patches are so big because they contain the uncensored content, not only some unlocker scripts

Slazies

Apr 29, 2019
A quick simple guide for Maou-Sama

There are 4 spoilers to help with what is required to go from one week of Maou-Sama to the next.

First spoiler is location of patches.

Second spoiler is where to switch from censored/uncensored/uncensored+, as well as where the required save point is that will be needed to start week2.

Third spoiler will be what week2 looks like if patches are applied correctly as well as how it appears when importing the end save from week1. Also what screens you see, when you need to type in a name for the end of week2 save, that is required for week3.

Fourth spoiler is what week3 looks like if patches are correct as well as the import from week2. I’ll also indicate where you can change the font.

Android user, please scroll down to fifth spoiler at end of this post

Happy gaming all.

P.S. This is for android users.
emm.... the mega link for week 1 android port is dead

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes