3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Is there a plan to link all weeks in a future update? It's been a while since I played this but seems like a big headache to go back and find at what week I stopped playing only to deal with multiple downloads and save management.
I'll probably be waiting until they are merged if anything to avoid reaching this same spot after more weeks are released.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Is almost like punishing me, I hate fucking gofiles :ROFLMAO:
any googledrive? :unsure:
Weird, it's completely opposite for me. Google is always over quota, so you never can get the download, while Gofile usually gives me about 1MB/s down.. not the greatest but better then a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. I've had good results with Pixeldrain as well.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Is there a plan to link all weeks in a future update? It's been a while since I played this but seems like a big headache to go back and find at what week I stopped playing only to deal with multiple downloads and save management.
I'll probably be waiting until they are merged if anything to avoid reaching this same spot after more weeks are released.
Atm there are no plans for a merged ms with all weeks

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Maou-Sama [Week 3 v0.5] [Neko-Hime] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,86 GB / 582 MB - MaouSamaWeek3-d19-0.5-pc-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,84 GB / 571 MB - MaouSamaWeek3-d19-0.5-mac-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Shit waiting like three updates was the dumbest thing I could have done half the time I'm confused with the timeline and characters
bcf.png
but I still love the game just gotta replay the whole thing when it's finished to try and understand it but before I do that, who the hell is Lin? that's probably one of the only characters I'm like where did she come from and who is she?

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN SCROLL DOWN ON THE SAVES??? ah shit my pages and pages of saves could have just been like three pages.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Shit waiting like three updates was the dumbest thing I could have done half the time I'm confused with the timeline and characters
View attachment 1569769
but I still love the game just gotta replay the whole thing when it's finished to try and understand it but before I do that, who the hell is Lin? that's probably one of the only characters I'm like where did she come from and who is she?
Lin, Shara and Ayuna are Characters from Week 2

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Just finished going through this entire game today and man can it get confusing if you don't pay attention, still, I have to admit, I love this game. Completely different from my normal choice of games, probably why I love it so much.

Curious though, I wonder how many weeks we're looking at. Max and Zeno are out of the picture, but now it seems Raziel is one to deal with next and what was it? Asura? Sounds like it's going to go on a bit longer, but I don't mind. Can't wait for more.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes