3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Sharing the loli patch here would kill this thread very fast. That's what Lewdpatcher is for.
oh. that's what the patch is for? I thought it was for the step relations. If it's just for loli, I'll gladly skip it. Thanks for the info.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
oh. that's what the patch is for? I thought it was for the step relations. If it's just for loli, I'll gladly skip it. Thanks for the info
The patch is almost the size of the game. If you play without it, you cut out the majority of lewd scenes. This game is not really for folks who don't like Loli. ;) As for other games on the TV. I recognize Sisterly lust, Man of the House, Parental Love, Lewd Island, Dating my daughter, Big Brother maybe? Bunch of older incest AVNs.

Reactions: Talmadge

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
"Will you be gone for years again? When will I see you again?" They spend it asking that. The MC is already starting to irritate me.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, what is the purpose of the gallery in week 1 and week 2? They are just the same bonus renders in both weeks, right? Is there a way to actually replay lewd scenes? Also I DL the patch, but only have the blue uncensor flashing when I save a game, how do you unlock the red one, uncensor+ for week 2?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So, what is the purpose of the gallery in week 1 and week 2? They are just the same bonus renders in both weeks, right? Is there a way to actually replay lewd scenes? Also I DL the patch, but only have the blue uncensor flashing when I save a game, how do you unlock the red one, uncensor+ for week 2?
In the options for Week 1, it always starts as Uncensored.

Click the "Uncensored" once and it will become "Uncensored+" and that setting will carry over automatically into Weeks 2 and 3, and no, there is no scene gallery to replay anything, just the static galleries which are the same in Week 1 and 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Click the "Uncensored" once and it will become "Uncensored+
Thanks for the reply. What difference does that make in content? I'm well into week 2 so I don't want to go back unless it unlocks some juicy stuff. Does it unlock uncensor+ for all play throughs?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Thanks for the reply. What difference does that make in content? I'm well into week 2 so I don't want to go back unless it unlocks some juicy stuff. Does it unlock uncensor+ for all play throughs?
When you start a new game, fresh, it resets to "Uncensored"

When you use Uncensored+ in week 1, it's also uncensored+ for W2 and W3.

Certain scenes still give a Censored option, but to me, Uncensored+ is the way to go. Maybe someone else who has been through this game more than I have can answer what certain differences are, but I can tell you I haven't been disappointed at all in the content.

Just make sure, if you decide to playthrough again from the beginning, just make sure the Uncensored+ is a chosen option, but like I said, maybe someone else can give you a better head's up. (y)

Last edited:

Boldfugur

Jul 24, 2018
"incompatible" yet i named my save for week 1, nothing cant even start week 2 maybe im missing something?

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
is worst and shittyest link ever created. like why does it even exist. downloading a 600mb is going to take 10 min? are you fucking shitting me?

edit: with megalink or others, it would take less then 2-3 min with slow crapy wi-fi connection

edit: 2... :FacePalm: half way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes