3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
OK so I went back to week 1 to try and unlock red uncensored+ for week 2, but all I see is a flashing blue uncensored. How to unlock it again? I can't seem to click on anything on that page.
edit
Never mind I found it. It's in the options menu, not the main menu. Do I need to play through all the way again to get it to save for week 2?

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Go to Options and click on the Uncensored one time, it'll change to Uncensored+
Does it unlock a hidden variable or something? Every time I go back to main menu after I save, it has reset to normal. uncensored. The option is not there once you are in the game, so how do I know it stays and will carry over?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Does it unlock a hidden variable or something? Every time I go back to main menu after I save, it has reset to normal. uncensored. The option is not there once you are in the game, so how do I know it stays and will carry over?
Yeah it does that. It always resets to Uncensored, so you have to be careful with that. The lewd/Uncensored setting carries over into both of the following weeks, and it should say so in the imported save, at least I think it does.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes