3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Jun 13, 2021
I have question about game download will able to play week 3 if I haven't played week 1 and 2 cause I'm android week 1 and 2 doesn't have any android download

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i'm kinda hoping there's going to be two different variations to the human path, one where he embraces human mortality, another where he just accepts it but chooses to remain immortal(near immortal) himself.

but that makes me wonder if there will be a sub path to kami. i can't think of any good ones, all i can think of wouldn't be much different from maou path in concept.

lets see if i understand the paths right just in case.

maou path:
rule over the underworld and the magical realms in their entirety, but angels and divine would be more or less sacrificed for the MC, humans would probably be accepted but would be classed as second class citizens/wives of MC if accepted at all.

king of the night path:
sounds pretty much a subpath of maou. but with more equality between the demonic, humans, and magical. not sure about divine and angels that bit seemed unclear.

kami path:
seems like it sacrifice all humans with MC and harem retreating into a new 'universe' where divine, demonic, and magical go to endlessly propagate and never die.

human path:
MC chooses to reject all the complicated shit and live a simple life. which sounds like it will sacrifice all magical, divine, and demonic. MC will likely die via human life span.

omni (don't remember if this path was named that) path:
MC would strive to sacrifice nothing even if it means breaking the multi-verse and all timelines in the process.

so aside form the idea to sub path the human path with him choosing to remain immortal but rejecting the complicated shit that comes with the magical, divine, and demonic. what other niche could a sub path for kami fill? my OCD says there should be one, but i don't see a niche for it to fill... like at all. >_<

side note: jill being a pragmatic trouble maker that wants to guide MC to omni path actually was actually quite the interesting character twist. props to you nekohime.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
"Every shot hits its mark. But that also means you can't have sex just for fun. Because every woman immediately gets pregnant. So yes, it would be nice if this ability was gone." - MC

BLASPHEMY! One can easily have 'just for fun' sex with any and all women who are already pregnant, and as long as she knows what she's getting into beforehand, it is always loads of fun having sex with a woman knowing she will definitely get pregnant. I see no reason why MC would discard this fact of his life. It should be allowed to continue, onwards into their immortal life, constantly making babies every day.

On a more serious note, there should definitely be an option to not negate this ability. If girls don't want to get involved while it's still in place, that's fine. Heck, if you calculate it out, it's funtionally impossible to have sex more than 180 times per day, and that's without sleeping and spending at least 8 minutes per sex. If you spend less time than that per girl, then who's actually enjoying it? And if you're not sleeping, eventually MC isn't going to enjoy it either as their brain shuts down from exhaustion. So, there is an actual functional limit to any population growth. It's not even close to planet-level growth (which is roughly 4.5 babies per Second for a planet of roughly 8 billion people).

So, what's the problem? If MC wants fun, it's a matter of pace, timing, and a willing participant. If it's a fear of population, that has an upper limit.

Sorry, just felt it needed saying.

Banned Member

Aug 7, 2021
Someone should update the download links,
the nopy site is down
mixdrop is a piece of garbage
mega dont' let you download this big files if you don't have a premiun account
and Anonfiles cant be opened with Winrar because some unexpected end bullshit with this kind of content!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
no patches for weeks 1 and 2...
When you saw the patch for week 3 over at did you notice, in a rather small font, the words Show previous versions?
Click on that and the links for Week 1 and Week 2 will appear.

As well as Week 3 patch for Mac users.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or you could check for week 1 and week 2 patches over at

Reactions: Bist

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i'm kinda hoping there's going to be two different variations to the human path, one where he embraces human mortality, another where he just accepts it but chooses to remain immortal(near immortal) himself.
Human path doesn't make a lot of sense thought. The MC isn't human and never was, he just has a magic charm placed on him which makes him look like one. So even if the MC rejects godhood he still is some kind of elf with several millienia of lifespan.
Or at least thats how i understood the story...

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Someone should update the download links,
the nopy site is down
mixdrop is a piece of garbage
mega dont' let you download this big files if you don't have a premiun account
and Anonfiles cant be opened with Winrar because some unexpected end bullshit with this kind of content!
You're right about everything but Mega : just register a free account and/or use their app and you'll download far more than you do now.

kylek33

Jul 6, 2021
When you saw the patch for week 3 over at did you notice, in a rather small font, the words Show previous versions?
Click on that and the links for Week 1 and Week 2 will appear.

As well as Week 3 patch for Mac users.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or you could check for week 1 and week 2 patches over at
i did. the show previous gives links to the full game, unpatched... and the same at the other place.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
i did. the show previous gives links to the full game, unpatched... and the same at the other place.
I just doubled checked the workupload links at lewdpatcher (my download speed is bit on the slow side) and MaouSamaWeek1-Final (file size 1.4 GB) and MaouSamaWeek2-Final (file size 1.00 GB) are indeed the patches.

Reactions: kylek33

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Human path doesn't make a lot of sense thought. The MC isn't human and never was, he just has a magic charm placed on him which makes him look like one. So even if the MC rejects godhood he still is some kind of elf with several millienia of lifespan.
Or at least thats how i understood the story...
i think it was mentioned near the end of week 2 MC's mother would assist him in becoming 'human' if he choose to. (might only mean appearance and life span shortening, not full biology wise) i don't remember the exact wording but i do remember her talking about MC dying as a human would. and how she'd grieve heavily but accept his choice.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i think it was mentioned near the end of week 2 MC's mother would assist him in becoming 'human' if he choose to. (might only mean appearance and life span shortening, not full biology wise) i don't remember the exact wording but i do remember her talking about MC dying as a human would. and how she'd grieve heavily but accept his choice.
Eh can be...i honestly don't remember that. but the story jumps so much with all the timelins and worlds that it is hard to keep track.
Thought, i do think that choice makes the least sense of all imo, not wanting to have anything to do with godhood and just live as elf (with or without disguise) ok. But hey i turn u into a human, take all ur powers so u can die sooner doesn't seem like a really good choice to me...also shouldn't all his children be part elf/vampire/god too ?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
sooooo the school is always loli or it has other variations? and is there other options that are not avaible that i see 1 option choices on week 1 like drive or accepting an invite?

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
under the impression uncensored is 'keep it in the family patch' and uncensored+ is 'may come in small packages + the patch prior to this patch, patch'. could be wrong though.
There is an incest patch for week 3 called
MaouSamaWeek3-Final-pc-flower.zip which is 851.62 MB

No idea what people are talking about uncensored+ is all about..if you want incest in the game like its supposed to have, then just search for and download and install the above mod. The version number of the game does not change, the patch is applied and your ready to play the game.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
4 Updates from Week 3 are left and 2-3 from Week 4.
sadly this will be your greatest achievement, nothing you do from moment going forward will get close to this game, every developer is defined by a single game that either makes them be remembered or forgotten and a vn failure...its just a pity you like to use hard to read fonts for character names....and unchangeable..not everyone is proficient at reading english...and using that font makes it impossible. week 4 please use a normal font for each of the character names and throughout the game, with options there so people can change the font *I need to change your character name font* so everyone can play this, your game game.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Did as instructed, it didn't work.
You need to play to the very end, past the end of the game, it will offer you an option to save your game, save your game when it tells you to, don't save it just before the end of the game, you need to keep going until it asks you to save, this is the same mistake people often make and wonder why the save cant be imported.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
sadly this will be your greatest achievement, nothing you do from moment going forward will get close to this game, every developer is defined by a single game that either makes them be remembered or forgotten and a vn failure...its just a pity you like to use hard to read fonts for character names....and unchangeable..not everyone is proficient at reading english...and using that font makes it impossible. week 4 please use a normal font for each of the character names and throughout the game, with options there so people can change the font *I need to change your character name font* so everyone can play this, your game game.
Just go to the options and change the font?

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes