3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Quick Question, Is there suppose to be a music while playing the game.
because mine doesn't have any music at all.
If you put your cursor on the very top of the screen in the middle a music player appears and you can play any of the game's music then or put on shuffle mode.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
please dont use the character name font you used in week 3 please in week 4, i can even barely read what they say. i dont know why you used that font. this week 3 has been great,looking forward to this update and cant wait for 4.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the link to saves on the main page is broken or the saves have been deleted, might want to remove link or update with new link?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
You need to play to the very end, past the end of the game, it will offer you an option to save your game, save your game when it tells you to, don't save it just before the end of the game, you need to keep going until it asks you to save, this is the same mistake people often make and wonder why the save cant be imported.
That is what I did. Didn't work.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Eh can be...i honestly don't remember that. but the story jumps so much with all the timelins and worlds that it is hard to keep track.
Thought, i do think that choice makes the least sense of all imo, not wanting to have anything to do with godhood and just live as elf (with or without disguise) ok. But hey i turn u into a human, take all ur powers so u can die sooner doesn't seem like a really good choice to me...also shouldn't all his children be part elf/vampire/god too ?
i do agree that his mother saying she'd help him despite her dislike of this choice is a bit forced. sure she's respecting his freewill, but she's also his mother who should be (over)protective and guiding instinctively.

as for the point of all his kids being part elf/vampire/god too, yea i do agree that that part is the oddest aspect that nekohime will have to iron out for the human path. atm i'm not even sure any of MC's children receive his genetics, it kinda seems like his sperm doesn't quite pass on his own genes but rather make recombination of the mother's genes. which might be related to the enchantments placed on his penis. or possibly that's just how ancient elves work when procreating and MC himself was a 'fluke' (or conspiracy) of 'nature'...

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
please dont use the character name font you used in week 3 please in week 4, i can even barely read what they say. i dont know why you used that font. this week 3 has been great,looking forward to this update and cant wait for 4.
options menu dude, there's a font change option if you scroll down.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Got a question. When you are alone with Shara then her mom Hades shows up does the options given there count in the future? How the game is going so far I'm guessing that those options don't really do anything, and the MC gets both of them in the end anyway. I just want to make 100% sure before continuing.

1. No (Shara only)

2. No... (Hades only)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Is there just a massive character sheet that just shows names, relations to one another, or who they are because I fucking forgot who's who? like when Ruin came up in the newest update I was like "who is this again?"

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there just a massive character sheet that just shows names, relations to one another, or who they are because I fucking forgot who's who? like when Ruin came up in the newest update I was like "who is this again?"
PROGRAMS!

Get yer programs here!

Can't tell an LI without a program!

ulix

May 13, 2018
The decisions in this games doesn't appears to be so important, so I don't understand why is necessary to play week1 and 2 to play week3, especially when many update make the saves incompatible... too boring re-play all previous weeks just to see the latest one. At the end, this final will be unplayable for most users: no a so good user experience...

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
The decisions in this games doesn't appears to be so important, so I don't understand why is necessary to play week1 and 2 to play week3, especially when many update make the saves incompatible... too boring re-play all previous weeks just to see the latest one. At the end, this final will be unplayable for most users: no a so good user experience...
You fucked something up because I've been playing since the start of week two and have had no save problems at all.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Got a question. When you are alone with Shara then her mom Hades shows up does the options given there count in the future? How the game is going so far I'm guessing that those options don't really do anything, and the MC gets both of them in the end anyway. I just want to make 100% sure before continuing.

1. No (Shara only)

2. No... (Hades only)
I'd like to know in regards to this as well. The choices aren't exactly clear

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello,
I am looking unsuccessfully on the post a backup of episode 2 of the games, and the proposed links are dead... Who could help me by offering a backup of episode 2 because I lost all my backups,
in advance thank you

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes