3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
but is there really no anal?
A few anal scenes but you can tell the Dev doesn't like it, as one ends in a game over, another is with a horse, and a third with the MCs Mum(as a Shota) where she says she's not doing that again. Kind of sad, I agree, but it's not my game. :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
A few anal scenes but you can tell the Dev doesn't like it, as one ends in a game over, another is with a horse, and a third with the MCs Mum(as a Shota) where she says she's not doing that again. Kind of sad, I agree, but it's not my game. :cry:
Ah that's a shame. I understand everyone has different tastes though.
Kinda difficult to find something in my own tastes, but it is what it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
anyone have any idea when the next week will be out
Neko works only at deadlocked ch7 atm and I think until this chapter are finished, there will be no week 4 or tubby

which neko should I choose in week 2? or it doesnt matter at all
this neko you pref, the text lines are almost the same, only difference are the lewd stuff

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 know the way through the erosian blosum maze becausse i am stuck there
i have tryd all path's

Yorjiro76

Jul 14, 2020
Hi I am just wondering. Does this game has sound effects other than the music in the music player hover?
Cause at the beginning of week 1 I have no sound at all whether I am in the game or in the option menu.
Soundbars are high in the menu and in the Pc sound-options.
I have already started the game in adminstrator mode but that didn't change anything!
A answer to my question/problem would be very kind.
Thanks in advance!

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Why the blue screen if you wanna skip just a few boring lines of text, an lets admit there is more than a few. Like the story but irritating to have to re-read everything or roll the dice with a blue screen

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes