3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
And quiet since 4 months, it seems. Yes, DIT had some updates meanwhile, but that's not less confusing.;)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Well, you have to admit, with these time jumps and different universes (it seems) and these many characters it can be a bit hard to follow the plot...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats for sure, especially with a longer time between the updates it can be hard to remember everything, but outright claiming the story dont makes any sense is just not okay. The story is pretty simple, just the time travel elements and jumping between human world, underworld, heaven, etc. and the crossover with the other games makes it more complex than most adult games.

Btw, the next update will come after DIT chapter 7. I think our favorite neko needs to complete the current event-line there for the next oracle visit ;)

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Is there a reason why the patches are in .apk format and are seemingly only for the mobile port of the game? My apologies, but even with the download and installation guide, getting this game to work "how it was meant to be played" is sort of a puzzle in and of itself.

Edit: Ohh I see, the earlier week patches are hidden between some very lightly colored collapse boxes - How nice, I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
andybody has the uncensor patch for w1 and w2 ? the one thats here crashes my game on weeks 1 and 2... so only week 3 works with that one :(

- found it ... me and my blind af eyes ... ill go get some glasses

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How dare you to compare the most incompetent milking liar of a dev to our neko here?
While BC did nothing besides posting irregular "status updates" or better said walls of bullshit for over a year neko is still working and updating the games. If you are to lazy to read one of the posts above yours or dont understand dit and ms share the same core story and need to be at similar points for logical crossovers (mostly oracel jill guiding both protagonists towards the same goal) you are free to blame yourself for it, but dont insult neko with such improper comparisons.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes