3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
that uncensored patch is only for week 3?
No, that's only what is shown initially. You'll find a "Show previous versions" link that you need to click.
1664826844476.png

Then you'll be able to see more:
1664826968795.png

none of the mega links for windows work (week 1,week 2,week 3)
As for the Mega links, you can try to use Report on the OP (like you see on my reply here). When the options show for why you're reporting it, you can choose "Other" and then in the text box state that the Mega links are down. However, be aware that sometimes they won't update links unless none of them are working. If that happens, you'll need to use a different mirror. In those cases, I personally just start a download just before I go to sleep and then have it finished by the morning. Even if you have a slower connection, you might be able to complete it after you work all day or something.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
* uploaded all three weeks

MaouSama-W1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaouSama-W2

MaouSama-W3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
where can i down load weeks 1-3 main game? the only link that my AV doesn't flag is Mega and they are not there anymore

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where can i down load weeks 1-3 main game? the only link that my AV doesn't flag is Mega and they are not there anymore
Well there on the OP under the spoilers with both full and compressed versions on Mega.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well there on the OP under the spoilers with both full and compressed versions on Mega.
There are other options (like compressed, as you say), but at least the two primary links on Mega for PC for both weeks are dead. My guess is it's these specifically to which they refer.

Since their anti-virus is flagging the others, with Mega down I would just disable that and try one of the slower links (but not Nopy, obviously) overnight while I slept. Then reenable the anti-virus software afterwards.

1664933788921.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are other options (like compressed, as you say), but at least the two primary links on Mega for PC for both weeks are dead. My guess is it's these specifically to which they refer.

Since their anti-virus is flagging the others, with Mega down I would just disable that and try one of the slower links (but not Nopy, obviously) overnight while I slept. Then reenable the anti-virus software afterwards.

View attachment 2082254
I only checked the compressed version and they were working, if a link is dead just report the OP and a mod will get it fixed.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the Mega link on all 3 weeks are down
So report the OP (using the link there like you see on my post here) and choose "Other" for the reason. In the text box, state that the links are down, and then submit the report. However, if any other mirrors work, it's likely they won't fix the Mega links. I've been told they only fix links if all of them are down. But it doesn't hurt to try, b/c I can't confirm that will always happen.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
In the week 2 menu it says "censored, uncensored, uncensored+"
Screenshot_1.png
and I have a blinking "uncensored" in the left corner. I installed the patch from the OP. Is there any other patch? Or what is "uncensored+"?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
In the week 2 menu it says "censored, uncensored, uncensored+"
View attachment 2133001
and I have a blinking "uncensored" in the left corner. I installed the patch from the OP. Is there any other patch? Or what is "uncensored+"?
This game has different scenes for different versions. In the censored version, there might be a scene with an older version of a character or a different character, the Uncensored version has that scene with the Loli character, and uncensored plus lets you see both the loli version and the censored version.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
This game has different scenes for different versions. In the censored version, there might be a scene with an older version of a character or a different character, the Uncensored version has that scene with the Loli character, and uncensored plus lets you see both the loli version and the censored version.
And how do I get uncensored+?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes