3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How do I transfer week 2 to another computer to use saves for week 3?
copy maou-sama.week2.mps from %AppData%\Renpy\persistent to the same location on your new computer.

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
copy maou-sama.week2.mps from %AppData%\Renpy\persistent to the same location on your new computer.
New problem, when I opened week 2 and tried to make sure I completed it none of the saves were there either. Any suggestion/idea why the saves aren't there?

Could I save the information in the persistent folder and copy them on my new computer?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
New problem, when I opened week 2 and tried to make sure I completed it none of the saves were there either. Any suggestion/idea why the saves aren't there?

Could I save the information in the persistent folder and copy them on my new computer?
if you want to use your Week 2 save files on the new computer transfer them to the exact location as they were on the other:
  • Android/data/org.maou.sama2.the66/files/saves for regular save files
  • Android/data/RenPy/org.maou.sama2.the66 for the persistent ones
keep in mind, you cannot use Week 2 save files in Week 3!

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
This is from Hime on his patreon back in September:

The Future of my projects
At the moment I can't say if Akuma no Maou / Ikarus will ever see the light of day.
The number of supporters has dropped steadily over the last few months and at the moment it even looks like I have to go for a job to even be able to pay my bills.
(I dont need much but paying my Bills is what I need to work all the Time on this Projects)
That means less time for the visual novels and less money to buy all the assets or any equipment to improve quality in the science-fiction genre.
So no more 1x Update each Month.
If you consider that I still had about 400 supporters in January and today only about 200-250, it shows me that inflation has everyone under control and that many are no longer interested.
I will definitely finish Deadlocked and Maou-Sama, but all other projects are currently on the brink.
We'll see what time brings.

~Neko~
At the moment I can't say if Akuma no Maou / Ikarus will ever see the light of day.
The number of supporters has dropped steadily over the last few months and at the moment it even looks like I have to go for a job to even be able to pay my bills.
(I dont need much but paying my Bills is what I need to work all the Time on this Projects)
That means less time for the visual novels and less money to buy all the assets or any equipment to improve quality in the science-fiction genre.
So no more 1x Update each Month.
If you consider that I still had about 400 supporters in January and today only about 200-250, it shows me that inflation has everyone under control and that many are no longer interested.
I will definitely finish Deadlocked and Maou-Sama, but all other projects are currently on the brink.
We'll see what time brings.

~Neko~

It is pretty obvious what happened here. This was never about inflation. It was about stopping development on a popular game so you could develop another. Your maou fans wanted you to concentrate on maou and give them updates, hence why they subbed you on patreon, also given each of your patreon sub groups is focused heavily on a game your not developing. They got fed up and stopped subbing. Why else do people sub, if not for the game they enjoy, and helping you financially through subscription so you can keep on making the game.
I was kind of baffled that you changed course midway through maou to concentrate on another new game. The subs where there for maou, and you never did anything to update the game since feb this year, which meant the last actual update would have been a month or two prior to that for your subs on patreon, which would have probably been December last year.
What I am trying to say is, if you go back to developing Maou, then i am fairly certain if you can assure people this game is now your priority, you will get them back and probably more, most likely , but the longer you leave it, I bet those subs you say you have will continue to drop off, I don't think it's rocket science to work that out. This is a fun game, story, it just seems an absolute shame you shifted focus. The mistake you made was you changed focus completely and decided on developing a new game, with absolutely no new updates for the game, that got you the subs in the first place.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It is pretty obvious what happened here. This was never about inflation. It was about stopping development on a popular game so you could develop another. Your maou fans wanted you to concentrate on maou and give them updates, hence why they subbed you on patreon, also given each of your patreon sub groups is focused heavily on a game your not developing. They got fed up and stopped subbing. Why else do people sub, if not for the game they enjoy, and helping you financially through subscription so you can keep on making the game.
I was kind of baffled that you changed course midway through maou to concentrate on another new game. The subs where there for maou, and you never did anything to update the game since feb this year, which meant the last actual update would have been a month or two prior to that for your subs on patreon, which would have probably been December last year.
What I am trying to say is, if you go back to developing Maou, then i am fairly certain if you can assure people this game is now your priority, you will get them back and probably more, most likely , but the longer you leave it, I bet those subs you say you have will continue to drop off, I don't think it's rocket science to work that out. This is a fun game, story, it just seems an absolute shame you shifted focus. The mistake you made was you changed focus completely and decided on developing a new game, with absolutely no new updates for the game, that got you the subs in the first place.
Exactly! (y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I like both maou-sama and DIT but yeah... Completely stopping the development for maou-sama doesn't seem like it was a good idea. Now we still don't have a new update for this game and the updates for DIT will take longer to be finished.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Personally, I grew bored with both games. The story progression moved on a geologic timescale; the main focus of the updates seemed to be on creating lewd content with very little noticeable improvement in the quality over time. Unless the player is really into the loli content, there just isn't much else that stands out on these two games.

Reactions: splamo

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Personally, I grew bored with both games. The story progression moved on a geologic timescale; the main focus of the updates seemed to be on creating lewd content with very little noticeable improvement in the quality over time. Unless the player is really into the loli content, there just isn't much else that stands out on these two games.
I might be the only one here, but I didn't really care about the sex and honestly was not the reason I played through all 3 weeks. Despite the fact the lewd scenes became more and more frequent. However I kind of enjoyed the weird time traveling story, or if it wasn't time traveling a displacement in time or where ever. I can't say I have ever read a story like it in any vn. As to what will happen at the end.
It is very obvious he messed up, should have gone with a linear progression from DIT to MS then onwards, but as you say, the story part seemed to dwindle and more lewds took front row. I was really hoping this was just weird thing he was doing for the christmas thing and we'd get back to the story but it is what it is, and it's very obviously not for everyone. some can't get over the time thing, and it looses them, and they give up...but i found it relatively (no pun i promise) easy to follow, especially if you follow the story properly. most people played it for the lewds, so they didn't even care about the story.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes