3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
How dare you to compare the most incompetent milking liar of a dev to our neko here?
While BC did nothing besides posting irregular "status updates" or better said walls of bullshit for over a year neko is still working and updating the games. If you are to lazy to read one of the posts above yours or dont understand dit and ms share the same core story and need to be at similar points for logical crossovers (mostly oracel jill guiding both protagonists towards the same goal) you are free to blame yourself for it, but dont insult neko with such improper comparisons.
i did read but i was still right i put up a post saying a good game like this wouldn't get updated like blue cat's game which is a great game like this one both 3 weeks then stop that was maby a month or sooner ween this games third week hit.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I don't want to attack another dev with this,
let's be honest, developing a vn takes time

1. a story has to be written
2. the images need to be rendered
3. depending on whether it will be translated
4. depending on whether a proofreader has to be used
5. coding
6. testing
7. supporter release
8. public release

there is a lot of work in these points, which hardly anyone can imagine.
in addition, every dev also has a real life, neko has 2 children and a husband.

maou-sama will definitely go further but her supporters have decided that she should finish deadlocked first.

oh and let's not forget that week 4 features characters that are only found in deadlocked season 1 finale.

I speak only for neko

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Thats for sure, especially with a longer time between the updates it can be hard to remember everything, but outright claiming the story dont makes any sense is just not okay. The story is pretty simple, just the time travel elements and jumping between human world, underworld, heaven, etc. and the crossover with the other games makes it more complex than most adult games.

Btw, the next update will come after DIT chapter 7. I think our favorite neko needs to complete the current event-line there for the next oracle visit ;)
I Have played all 3 weeks until it was last updated. I had never heard of DIT before it was mentioned here. I decided to download it, but I haven't started it yet. Is DIT important to the progression of this game? sorry if it seems like a stupid question.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Technically not important. Lets say deadlocked in time is another world jill tries to rescue. The difference is this world is less fantasy (so no magic stuff and fantasy races) and more modern world with currently just a few scifi elements (so more tech and aliens...i guess the scifi part will become much bigger after the current harem gathering eventchain, currently the mc forgot his past aside from false memories, a few flashbacks and some scenes on board the last surviving ship/stations).
There are some crossovers like hints to the other games story and progress, jill visits/guidings, the bigger picture about the enemy aliens mentioned in ms is in dit and there are meetings of the protagonists in both games. Hmm, i dont remember if the big meeting was in dit or ms, if jill introduced you to a redhead boy, thats the dit protagonist and everything you didnt know about in that meeting is the story of the other game.
In the big picture, ms protagonist can travel between worlds and through time, dit protagonist should be able to control time if his memories were back, both gather a harem to be saved by jill and in the end i think they somehow need to work their poweres together to manage it, but thats just my theory since neither ms nor dit are that close to the endgame yet.

I really would advice you to play it too https://f95zone.to/threads/deadlocked-in-time-v0-60-neko-hime.72562/ and yes, there are also lolis in the harem and you get your family as well, so the core dynamic is the same ^^

Reactions: Evil-Neko

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
Hello,can anyone please give me their week 2 end save or week 3 start save. I can't export my week 2 save in week 3.please help me

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Why do the black girls have inner pussy lips as pink as a that of a redhead's? That looks so weird. Can the dev not change the color or something?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Join her Supporters and ask her in the Supporter Chat on Discord, can you change it for me?
otherwise be happy what you get

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
It's funny that in many of the games the stepmothers and sister are hot and always crazy to have sex...Why isn't it like this in real life too?. :cautious:
Sometimes it is. Just because Nazis have taken over and outlawed it in most (but not all) places doesn't mean it never happens, it's just kept "in the closet" where it's illegal. While I had no urge to fuck my rather fat mom I knocked up my sis in 2006 and married her in 2010 (7 years before I knew AVN's existed). We now have 6 kids.

Old and Ugly

Jan 31, 2021
Can you still get the patches for weeks 1 and 2 anywhere? The final version does not have many of the options that the patches provided...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can you still get the patches for weeks 1 and 2 anywhere? The final version does not have many of the options that the patches provided...
When you go to Lewdpatcher, first click the link to show previous versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you click that, it will expand. You'll find links for Weeks 1 and 2 down at the bottom of the additional options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have not checked to verify the links still work, though.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I noticed that with Week 2 I have the uncensored version after the patch but on the save/load screen there's an uncensored+ option. How do I unlock that? Is it some other super patch that also unlocks lolis or something to go with the incest?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I noticed that with Week 2 I have the uncensored version after the patch but on the save/load screen there's an uncensored+ option. How do I unlock that? Is it some other super patch that also unlocks lolis or something to go with the incest?
For some scenes, there is an uncensored version and a censored version. For example, in a certain scene in uncensored you see the loli version of the character, in censored, it is the adult version. Uncensored plus just means you can see the uncensored loli scene and the censored adult as well. No extra patch is needed, but you needed to have selected Uncensored Plus in the options menu in Chapter 1.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Okay, i quite liked this game, the story details are a little bit confusing but you get the general idea of the story and I don't mind that there are so many sex scenes. But what really puts me off is the cringey and totally unnecessary voicetracks used in week3. Why are they there anyways?
Neko tried to get rid of the dialogue and used voicetracks

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes