3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Aug 27, 2021
I'm so sorry BOBJevent for being such an ignorant, but instead facepalming yourself and go away, you can enlighten my so I could no longer live in this ignorance. If it is something you can write in here, there is always private message, so...

tsontakias21

Oct 21, 2017
Can anyone help me please?
I played Week 1 until D7 but when I save it, it does ERROR to me and i must click on Ignore or Rollback...
What should I do to be able to play Week 2?
It's probably the path that is trying to save to. I had the same error because the username wasn't in English.

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello,
I am looking unsuccessfully on the post a backup of episode 2 of the games, and the proposed links are dead... Who could help me by offering a backup of episode 2 because I lost all my backups, please help me....

In advance thank you

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
At Week 2 they tell MC that he will need to make a choice at some point :
1) Maou path.
2) Kami path.
3) Kitsune path.

Then at Week 3 they only speak about :
1) Maou path.
2) Kami path.
3) Human path.

What happen to Kitsune path ???

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Can someone repost the patch for week1? It doesn't seem to work. Thanks
The patch for week 1 appears to be working from both DontCensor and Lewdpatcher. Direct links to the patch are not allowed on this website. If you are using lewdpatcher, week 1 is listed under Show previous versions.

Jun 23, 2020
Hey I'm unable to save for week 1 this error happens and before you ask i gave storage permission hell i gave all permissions i have nothing to hide, but it doesn't work still can someone help me ? I'm unable to play week 2 Screenshot_2022-02-17-08-58-48-43_6c6d68123d777d72fcb12d1a7fd4b4c8.jpg

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
give me someone week 2 save file I lost it after format pc.

thx for no help i have to download all weeks and skip all to continue week 3 wtf :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Athrowawayy

finger_ninja

Oct 4, 2021
Cant download the patches from google drive keeps saying to many people viewed or something and workupload doesn't work for tor uses, please add patches to mega or something else.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why i can't even kiss any of the girl that trowns at me?? tatianna, lisa want to kiss me but i have only an option to clik and it's No i can't kiss you....it's this supposed to be?? story is a lot confusing at start...i don't really understand anything..the giant girl, the faery,all these girls )tatianna, lisa, patty,ecc) appears suddently , but u can even kiss them...i'm confused

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
why i can't even kiss any of the girl that trowns at me?? tatianna, lisa want to kiss me but i have only an option to clik and it's No i can't kiss you....it's this supposed to be?? story is a lot confusing at start...i don't really understand anything..the giant girl, the faery,all these girls )tatianna, lisa, patty,ecc) appears suddently , but u can even kiss them...i'm confused
maybe try the game with the patches from lewdpatcher

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Someone can share the save at the end of week1? I want to start week2, without playing in week1.
Thanks! ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Tags and models look very interesting......... but is there really no anal?
I don't remember for sure, but if anal exists there isn't much. One of the primary premises of the game is that the MC will impregnate tons of women of various races, locations, etc. Kinda hard to do that if you're always backdooring it.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes