3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
Im getting to the end of day 11 at maou sama week 2 but i can't export my save to week 3 and its not like week 1 at the end of the game i must save and the file automatically exported to week 2 but this time's no, after the scene cat with words "YOUR NEKO HIME" after that i go to main menu and when i try to play week 3 the file is doesn't exist, how to do it?

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Maou-Sama Week 3 Final

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
| |

Compressed:
| |

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This game is like the meme "we heard you like x, so we put x in your x so you can x while you X" where x is incest sex.
Yeah, there are so many (wayy too many) characters i have no clue who they are nor do i care about them, only thing i know is 80-90% of them are somehow fatherd by the MC in whatever world/time/timeline and MC will fuck them if i want or not...
It's is a good example of how u can take any and all spice/interest, or however u want to call it, out of the incest kink imo.
Not to mention the MC is an absolute moron.

Reactions: Topsoup

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
actually i want to play this game. but it's very difficult to continue to the second week after finishing playing the first week. All savedata from the first week always fails to try to use in the second week. I give up

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
actually i want to play this game. but it's very difficult to continue to the second week after finishing playing the first week. All savedata from the first week always fails to try to use in the second week. I give up
Make sure you SAVE when the game tells you to save at the end of week 1 so it imports correctly.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
If you play the first week with a patch, make sure the second week also has the patch.

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Where do i get the patchers for week 1 and 2? I downloaded the only one i saw, it crashes the game at launch. It says week 3 so im assuming ill need the other 2

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Where do i get the patchers for week 1 and 2? I downloaded the only one i saw, it crashes the game at launch. It says week 3 so im assuming ill need the other 2
Same area you were at, but click on Show Previous Versions just underneath the links for week 3 final.

Reactions: Wyrme
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes