3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
It was deleted by Itch.io, Neko posted a link to the new one in the Discord but it only has Deadlocked in Time.
That's unfortunate. Are they going to start deleting other creators accounts that have loli or incest? Or was that not why it was deleted?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
That's unfortunate. Are they going to start deleting other creators accounts that have loli or incest? Or was that not why it was deleted?
Neko has not yet posted a reason for the deletion. I hope they haven't started a Patreon-like purge.

Reactions: Grim21

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
to play all I have to download from week 1, I think. but I dont understand if the saves are the same for week 2 or its like starting a new game but we have to choose some things depending on our previus decitions?

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
to play all I have to download from week 1, I think. but I dont understand if the saves are the same for week 2 or its like starting a new game but we have to choose some things depending on our previus decitions?
The save files behave like a whole new game, so you don't need to worry about clutter or saves that don't work with other weeks. There will be indicators in the game to save your game which then gets auto exported to the next week (when you start new game in next week). It's very simple and easy to figure out. I wish all games were this simple as I hate having to try and remember all the decisions I made.

More info on this topic here: https://f95zone.to/threads/maou-sama-week-3-v0-1-neko-hime.47559/post-5900197

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The save files behave like a whole new game, so you don't need to worry about clutter or saves that don't work with other weeks. There will be indicators in the game to save your game which then gets auto exported to the next week (when you start new game in next week). It's very simple and easy to figure out. I wish all games were this simple as I hate having to try and remember all the decisions I made.

More info on this topic here: https://f95zone.to/threads/maou-sama-week-3-v0-1-neko-hime.47559/post-5900197
Can u share day 8 save file ???

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Can u share day 8 save file ???
I'd rather not. Besides, you'd be stuck with my name and my choices, including patched / controversial related ones. Just play the game and enjoy it for what it is. There's nothing stopping you from just skipping forward until you get to the end where it forces you to make a save for week 2.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019

Is there any need for a loli patch ofr the forst and second week?

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Is there any need for a loli patch ofr the forst and second week?
3 patches for 3 weeks. So yes, you have to install the corresponding patch for each week if you want the controversial content. And they're huge file sizes since there's a lot of content.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
So any one have the link to download the first 2 patches?
Are you serious? It's right there in the original post. "Uncensored patch", once on that page, click on "previous versions".

All the information you asked for was already available for you in the original post.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So any one have the link to download the first 2 patches?
Go to Lewdpatcher, scroll down and click where it says Show previous versions and you will find the two previous patches. Direct links to patches are not allowed on this website anyway.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Are you serious? It's right there in the original post. "Uncensored patch", once on that page, click on "previous versions".

All the information you asked for was already available for you in the original post.
thnkx for ur help but dont be so agresive if Im a moron and that makes u mad just ignor me

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I'd rather not. Besides, you'd be stuck with my name and my choices, including patched / controversial related ones. Just play the game and enjoy it for what it is. There's nothing stopping you from just skipping forward until you get to the end where it forces you to make a save for week 2.
Save file export mechanism will not work for me. I will edit choices. Give me Day 8 starting save file. i will not be able to play without that
Ofcourse, i played uncensored version

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes