Jun 12, 2017
How do you Import your Savegame to Week 2:

Step 1: Play Week 1
Step 2: At the End of D7 a script will start and ask you to save your Progress
Step 3: Name your Save and hit Enter
Step 4: Start Week 2
Step 5: Hit the Import Button and Chose the Name from your Week 1 Save
Okay....what in the hell?

I just DID make a save in week 1. And yes. I mean the one where I am prompted to make a save with a name.
Launched Week 2. Started new game. All I see are "Incompatible" listed.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Okay....what in the hell?

I just DID make a save in week 1. And yes. I mean the one where I am prompted to make a save with a name.
Launched Week 2. Started new game. All I see are "Incompatible" listed.
Was there maybe a difference regarding the patch status? Patched and unpatched are not compatible.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Disappointing. Clunky storyline that gets more complex with each update, I lose track of who is what and were and are lol. Even using the uncensored patch, I got disturbing huge breasted women - and I mean huge - and even then they are clothed. Massive thumbs down for such a marked diversion. There are, believe it or not, sizes between flat and gigantic breasts...not just the two extremes.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
is this going without updates like ecchi sensei?
Thread Updated: 2021-07-25
I'm not sure what is the purpose of your question when if you checked the main page you would have seen that it's just been updated....
Also not sure why are you comparing it to Ecchi Sensei either...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure what is the purpose of your question when if you checked the main page you would have seen that it's just been updated....
Trolling? An attempt to sound superior?

I'm often reminded of Mike Teevee's mother in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory who arrogantly declares a tune by Mozart to be Rachmaninoff.

Reactions: BTLD

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
not realy comparing it to Ecchi Sensei but 3 weeks is only thang they got in common.the date can be changed wen ever i looked at a game that hasnt seen a update in a long time yet its date was in 2021 and its last comment was in 2018. i was just asking not trolling or tring to sound anything.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am Curious. How Much Maou Sama Is left??
Is the End of Chapter 3 it?? Is There a Chapter 4?

I hear from your Patreon page you are working on "Ikarus"
"Anyway, I completed today the main family from the next game, after maou-sama,
Ikarus."

measlyline

Apr 17, 2020
hello I am redoing the games because no save but when I want to do the loli or other I have a white screen crash and when I launch the game from the beginning I have its 1628671953391.png and in the choices that I should make its crash 1628671994110.png also the patch for weekend 1 is no valid ?

measlyline

Apr 17, 2020
hello I am redoing the games because no save but when I want to do the loli or other I have a white screen crash and when I launch the game from the beginning I have its View attachment 1346925 and in the choices that I should make its crash View attachment 1346927 also the patch for weekend 1 is no valid ?

no patch no problem but no loli or other stuff
and sorry I use google translator to write in english

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes