3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

reviens

Nov 16, 2018
Okay umm... I have only 2 "portal" gates presented to me and they both say it is WIP. Is this the end of the update? I tought Changelog said 1k+ render.

DasRabe

Aug 20, 2021
Hey Guy's i have a question ...
The Uncensor Patch is it for all of it ? ...
1-4 or only for the 4th week ? ...

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Since i lost my week 3 files( i wa sin the middle) long time i ago, so i need to play the whole game since week1, not a problem with that rly, but since i already played all week 1 and week 2 i was going too skip some stuff, but there is this annoying blue screen when i do that, can i remove it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Since i lost my week 3 files( i wa sin the middle) long time i ago, so i need to play the whole game since week1, not a problem with that rly, but since i already played all week 1 and week 2 i was going too skip some stuff, but there is this annoying blue screen when i do that, can i remove it?
then don't use the linked compressed version. parts of the UI of Week 1 are fucked up there, inclusive the pulsating screen border showing the skipping state.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
then don't use the linked compressed version. parts of the UI of Week 1 are fucked up there, inclusive the pulsating screen border showing the skipping state.
the normal version is quite big and im already in the middle, so i think its going to take more time., at least for week 1, to finish.

Saying that, the blue screen is on the comrpessed version fo week 2 and 3 as well? if so, i need to download the normal version before starting anything.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the normal version is quite big and im already in the middle, so i think its going to take more time., at least for week 1, to finish.

Saying that, the blue screen is on the comrpessed version fo week 2 and 3 as well? if so, i need to download the normal version before starting anything.
the UI of Week 2 compressed seems to be normal.
the compressed version of Week 3 is official, you can assume it's working properly.

Reactions: Jurandirr

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
\game\puzzle/drags\ looks like a wrong slash.
Maou-Sama Week 4 0.1 <=try the bugfix in the OP, dunno if its related because i didnt had any bug and therefore didnt need a bugfix, but who knows ^^

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
fails to load new version. no clue what to do to fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want the game to run in that location you have to start it with administrator privileges as it creates the images for the puzzle tiles on-the-fly at game start if needed.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes