3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I have only 2 portals though

whatever
Before you get to those 2 from 4 portals one of the girls gives you your points score for the whole game, if you messed up, then you didn't get maximum points, that is why you only have 2 portals. Why can't anybody answer this simple question? Now do you understand?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Before you get to those 2 from 4 portals one of the girls gives you your points score for the whole game, if you messed up, then you didn't get maximum points, that is why you only have 2 portals. Why can't anybody answer this simple question? Now do you understand?
I got 60 scores for all three realms though.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
That's not the issue people are running into.
Even with maxed points for Human/Demon/Angel whatever you called them the final placeholder image with the portals only has 2 showing of alluded to 4 possible.
We know there is a bug with that, will be fixed in the next version

Reactions: IPsycho and jdw6

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
a totally crazy game - you have to play it. Then you love it :por you're just disgusted:poop:, no middle way...
come in or leave .
The story is fantastic - sometimes very good or really bad.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: .ox

TarobaZone

Mar 17, 2022
Hi , Nekohime the 3° week , have problens for tradutors !
espanish tradution or other traducions dont work, you can see it for we?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Well... per Forum Rules: " We are an English only community "

Might help Neko-Hime if you provided info on how you did the translation.
I have a Discord and if someone want to "add" a new Translation, why not asking there?
As for me, I'm online every Day for almost 18 Hours and didn't got any pm or msg about a Translation.
So.. can't help

Reactions: TarobaZone

Eyeballpaul

Sep 24, 2022
How do you get more options in week 1 with Lisa & Tatjyanna? I'm currently on day 2 and it feels like there should be more options than to reject their advances.

I've tried the lewdpatcher patch but it's only showing week 4 patch and it broke week 1 when I tried installing it there.

EDIT: Not to worry, I've fixed the issue.

Last edited:

tm2804

Feb 19, 2023
hi is there a lewd patch for week 1 2 and 3? or only week 4 the one linked under the game dos not work when i put it in game folder the game wont start

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes