3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

tm2804

Feb 19, 2023
How do you get more options in week 1 with Lisa & Tatjyanna? I'm currently on day 2 and it feels like there should be more options than to reject their advances.

I've tried the lewdpatcher patch but it's only showing week 4 patch and it broke week 1 when I tried installing it there.

EDIT: Not to worry, I've fixed the issue.
how did u do fix it ?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
hi is there a lewd patch for week 1 2 and 3? or only week 4 the one linked under the game dos not work when i put it in game folder the game wont start
There is a patch for every week.

Just click on show previous versions.

1679150776623.png

Greybackk

Mar 29, 2021
Can you use the compressed version of week 1&2 (uncompressed MEGA link is dead) and the "normal" patch? There is no uncompressed patch for week 1&2.

dagos44

Feb 10, 2023
anyone else haveing a problem with week four not seeing the game state frome week 3 or is it just me?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I think I need to ask this. Is this version 0.1.1 or version 0.11? I am asking because i see the fixed next to it, and I also noticed the patch is still at 0.1.1?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can't download just the patch, have to download the entire game (almost 8 gigs) again without knowing for a fact it has the patch in it? No thanks. Deleting game. Make just patches available for each episode.
WTF are you talking about... the patch is not included in the game... you have to separately download it from lewdpatcher... :WaitWhat: :FacePalm:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Can't download just the patch, have to download the entire game (almost 8 gigs) again without knowing for a fact it has the patch in it? No thanks. Deleting game. Make just patches available for each episode.
Just go to lewdpatcher, and choose an older patch for the game. Click show previous versions, and all the patches for this game is there, just make sure you click each week's final patch for it. for example PC Week 1 final, Week 2 final, Week 3 Final and then this latest update for week 4..all the patches are right there, where you can download them, hope this helps!

wackaloon

Jul 22, 2020
Links in lewdpatcher are for the entire game, not just the patch, unless the patch for week 1 is 1.4g & week 2 is 1g. So just the patch is the same size as the entire game?

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Links in lewdpatcher are for the entire game, not just the patch, unless the patch for week 1 is 1.4g & week 2 is 1g. So just the patch is the same size as the entire game?
Yes that is just the patch

Some EVIL 3rd party put Lolis into that patch which is why it CANNOT be hosted here. So that patch has a lot of data for all those EVIL lolis that were never intended to be in this wholesome game.

That's why

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hope they curate the DL links in the OP at some point, Week 2 is down to 1 functioning link.
Working Links:
Week 1 - Anonfile
Week 2 - Anonfile
Week 3 - Mega
Week 4 - Mega - Latest version

Patches for weeks 1-4 from Lewdpatcher. For weeks 1-3 'click show previous versions', week 4 Flower Patch v.011
Note that patch sizes vary. Weeks 1 and 2 do need to be re-uploaded to Mega, but there are working links on the much slower anonfile. Hope this helps until someone re-uploads week 1&2 to mega.

Reactions: pgm_01
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes