3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Week 4 Final is out now. Think we have to wait for the public release or someone with the power of download for the not censored version
The First Final yes, took her 3 Months of work for that Human Ending and I can say, it's full of lewd stuff

king o Arceus

Dec 23, 2018
Hello dev,
Nice seeing this masterpiece getting complete after so much time.
I wanted to know how much more time will it take for final release? because of large amount of content present, I have been waiting for its completion.
And thanks for making this game,
absolute awesome!

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hello dev,
Nice seeing this masterpiece getting complete after so much time.
I wanted to know how much more time will it take for final release? because of large amount of content present, I have been waiting for its completion.
And thanks for making this game,
absolute awesome!
Hm, I have to make 3 more Endings and for this Update it took me around 3 1/2 Months, was a lot of work for me so I can't say when its finished

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm not seeing any new content after my week 4 0.11 save.
Is this due to choices I made earlier? I've got 2 paths showing, heaven and fantasy, and both show work in progress:

View attachment 2865950
Same for me. I am assuming that the choices I made don't lead to the human ending. Was excited for a new update but oh well, I guess I will have to wait for the next one.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
Same for me. I am assuming that the choices I made don't lead the to the human ending. Was excited for a new update but oh well, I guess I will have to wait for the next one.
I thought that the choices I had made would have left all paths open ... and I'd be able to view all of them, and chose one later?

Last edited:

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
I dont know if this questions been asked but is the week 1 file already patched? because the lewdpatcher link only has week 4

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
That's not the issue people are running into.
Even with maxed points for Human/Demon/Angel whatever you called them the final placeholder image with the portals only has 2 showing of alluded to 4 possible.
We know there is a bug with that, will be fixed in the next version
Out of curiosity, was the bug that it was telling people that they had all stats max when they actually didn't, and thus were not getting the portals in the previous version, and with the fix we are now seeing the correct point numbers? Because I had this issue previously and now it turns out I didn't have enough human points to get over 30 sadly.

Also out of curiosity - since it's been forever since I've played any of the previous weeks of the game - how far back would I need to go to get more Human points? I have 21 after getting all the points available in Week 4, along with 60 Sex points and 40 Heaven points.

Is it even possible to get 60 in all three? Or is it more realistic to try to just get over 30?

Any help or suggestions from you Neko - or any of the fine folks here on the forums who might know the answer - would be much appreciated.

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes