3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, I have a question. I started playing the game today and there are occasions where I am supposed to make a decision, the typical thing is to choose an option and move on. Anyway, the thing is that in many of those decision-making only one appears, so the game got bugged or is it like that?

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Here is my Savegame with all Portals Open, yes it's possible to get in every Path the max Points
place this file into appdata/roaming/renpy/maou-sama-week4
Alright I guess I'm going to have to just start over from Week 1 again, then, cause I obviously want to have max points on all paths if I can have that, but I want it with my own named character of course :p

I feel like I'm just going to need to do a lot of quick saves and check every choice to see which one gives points. I guess it's a good enough reason to go through the whole game all over again since it's been forever since I've done any of the earlier weeks anyway and I've mostly forgotten everything that happened in them by now.

I know I could probably just cheat but that won't feel as good as doing it the "right" way. Hopefully I still have my copies of the first two weeks on my hard drives somewhere, just a matter of finding them and running through everything again, I guess.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Hello, I have a question. I started playing the game today and there are occasions where I am supposed to make a decision, the typical thing is to choose an option and move on. Anyway, the thing is that in many of those decision-making only one appears, so the game got bugged or is it like that?
Depending on whether you have the patch or not, some options may not be available, also a few choices can be locked out if you opt out of certain fetish content (specifically futa and centaur for sure, on top of the aforementioned patch related content).

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Guys breaking news is that an Australian dev who some people think is the dev of Proud Father has just been arrested.
Source Some devs have gone into hiding.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Alright I guess I'm going to have to just start over from Week 1 again, then, cause I obviously want to have max points on all paths if I can have that, but I want it with my own named character of course :p

I feel like I'm just going to need to do a lot of quick saves and check every choice to see which one gives points. I guess it's a good enough reason to go through the whole game all over again since it's been forever since I've done any of the earlier weeks anyway and I've mostly forgotten everything that happened in them by now.

I know I could probably just cheat but that won't feel as good as doing it the "right" way. Hopefully I still have my copies of the first two weeks on my hard drives somewhere, just a matter of finding them and running through everything again, I guess.
Of course I won't discourage you from replaying things, but you could actually just use UnRen to enable the developer console and then in the game use Shift + O to open it. Just adjust the variable for the name to whatever you had instead.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guys breaking news is that an Australian dev who some people think is the dev of Proud Father has just been arrested.
Source Some devs have gone into hiding.
Thanks for sharing, although it might be better discussed in the General forum, where you can create a new thread and people can reply. We don't want to get too off-topic from the game Maou-Sama here.

Reactions: DoverUK25

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
A quick simple guide for Maou-Sama

There are 5 spoilers to help with what is required to go from one week of Maou-Sama to the next.

First spoiler is location of patches.

Second spoiler is where to switch from censored/uncensored/uncensored+, as well as where the required save point is that will be needed to start week2.

Third spoiler will be what week2 looks like if patches are applied correctly as well as how it appears when importing the end save from week1. Also what screens you see, when you need to type in a name for the end of week2 save, that is required for week3.

Fourth spoiler is what week3 looks like if patches are correct as well as the import from week2. I’ll also indicate where you can change the font. Also what screens you see, when you need to type in a name for the end of week3 save, that is required for week4.

Fifth spoiler is what week4 looks like if patches are correct as well as the import from week3. I’ll also indicate where you can change the font.

Android user, please scroll down to sixth spoiler at end of this post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy gaming all.

P.S. This is for android users.
I used to have a hard time reading anything because of the fonts. It's really nice he has obviously taken note, to add a generic font for those that find it hard to read with quite frankly bizarre fonts at least to me. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020

You could use a Editor to change your Name or if you realy wan't, start again :lepew:

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Here is my Savegame with all Portals Open, yes it's possible to get in every Path the max Points
place this file into appdata/roaming/renpy/maou-sama-week4
Hi.
Unfortunately, only the green portal works for me.
All others unfortunately not.

Sorry for my English

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes