3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

BornToStay

Mar 12, 2023
do we have to download each week separately? and does the Uncensor Patch work with every week?

I checked previous versions on Lewdpatcher, but it only contains the full versions of the different weeks and not the patches.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
do we have to download each week separately? and does the Uncensor Patch work with every week?

I checked previous versions on Lewdpatcher, but it only contains the full versions of the different weeks and not the patches.
Yes you need to download each week seperately. The uncensor patch works with each week.

The patches on lewd patcher are the actual ic / loli patches. You still need to download the game for each week.

The patches on lewd patcher are not the game, they are patches for which ever week you want / need to download.

So week 1 download game from here f95, then go to lewd patcher, look for older version of the patches, then download the week 1 patch and then apply it to the game, do the same thing using each week's patch for corresponding game week from here.

Reactions: nedsonborn

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
as a little information fron Neko-Hime:
MS W4 Ending 1 (Human) follows after the current DiT CH7 Angelina Update

ydafuq

Jul 22, 2020
How are you supose to play week 3 and 4 on Android if the first 2 weeks aren't available on Android?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
How are you supose to play week 3 and 4 on Android if the first 2 weeks aren't available on Android?
Go to and the links for Android for the first 3 weeks are under Content Changed, week 4 is under Show previous versions.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just play it, there are not really decisions that (un)lock routes or content, maybe except for the final decision (not in the game yet).
Only relevant tipp: If you play with the patch watch the censored scenes first because you can watch the uncensored scenes afterwards, but if you watch the uncensored first the censored will be gone as well.

babybjdpanda81

Oct 3, 2022
Before you get to those 2 from 4 portals one of the girls gives you your points score for the whole game, if you messed up, then you didn't get maximum points, that is why you only have 2 portals. Why can't anybody answer this simple question? Now do you understand?
Hi I'm at the part on week 4 where I just got tested I tested 60 on all but when I try to use the portals it says more constant coming I'll attach the photo of what it keeps saying no matter what portal I pick please help me

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
May I ask, what is the fix for? I haven't got around to playing week 4 yet, due to a backlog other games i've been meaning to get out of the way, but i keep ending up with updates upon updates , which is a nice little problem to have, but regarding this game, is something wrong with the week 4 episode and do i need to download a patch or something before i begin playing this update? thanks for your time!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, its for the current version and i dont know why its named "vanilla", maybe the patches already include the fix, maybe not, so just go the save way, download the game and the fix and then apply the patches if you want them, either it fixes something or the patches will overwrite the fix with fixed files, either way, you cant do anything wrong this way.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Hi I'm at the part on week 4 where I just got tested I tested 60 on all but when I try to use the portals it says more constant coming I'll attach the photo of what it keeps saying no matter what portal I pick please help me
you can't do anything, the endings are in the making and as I know from Hime's Discord, she works on the human ending right now

Castaneda7

May 18, 2023
I´m at Day6 (or 7) in Week 1 at the yacht, but it goes no further... even after I played all options, it goes back to that overview. How can I get on?

EDIT: Solved.

Last edited:

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Do patches work on compressed versions?
Week 2 is the only one that takes over an hr to download full

On another/that note, alot of usually trusty links are rly shady now
Mix always opens pops-ups faking you out when u press the download button. But now it opens another it in the middle of setting up download location so you can't close it
Anon now tries to open blacklisted site content on the page itself instead of opening something new you can just close
Workupload and Gofile should always b an option to avoid all of that, I unblock ads for those only now

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Do patches work on compressed versions?
Week 2 is the only one that takes over an hr to download full

On another/that note, alot of usually trusty links are rly shady now
Mix always opens pops-ups faking you out when u press the download button. But now it opens another it in the middle of setting up download location so you can't close it
Anon now tries to open blacklisted site content on the page itself instead of opening something new you can just close
Workupload and Gofile should always b an option to avoid all of that, I unblock ads for those only now
Yes, patches work with compressed versions.

I use U block to block ads on download sites without any issues in downloading.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
guys week 1 ic patch is 1.4g how is that even possible?
It's not just incest. It contains loli content as well. It's many extra scenes that you otherwise won't get. "Week 1" on its own is already quite a bit of content (1.71 GB), so that should give you some indication of how much the patch provides.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes