3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
guys, cann you maybe tell me how to cheat human points with unren? i tried a lot but nothing is working. thanks for your help :)

joeyyyderubiosss

Dec 6, 2021
Unable to create a save for part 2 at the end of Part 1, i get this error. any ideas?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7_maou_sama.rpy", line 1539, in <module>
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 190, in mps_save
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 90, in save
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\User\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent/maou-sama.week1.mps.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "d7_maou_sama.rpyc", line 1539, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Favorites\MaouSamaWeek1-Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\user\Favorites\MaouSamaWeek1-Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/d7_maou_sama.rpy", line 1539, in <module>
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 190, in mps_save
  File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 90, in save
  File "C:\Users\user\Favorites\MaouSamaWeek1-Final-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 438, in save
    f = file(fn + ".new", "wb")
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\user\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent/maou-sama.week1.mps.new'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
MaouSamaWeek1 Final
Fri Oct 20 13:51:18 2023

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
IO error means your HDD is full or damaged. Clean it up if its full, backup your relevant stuff if you have enough space but still cant save.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
It's a Permission denied error. The disk is not full. It's a crappy windows 8 system that refuses to save. Probably the game needs to be run with admin rights.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just the most important chara aside from the mc's here and in dit...also known as the oracle.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If that is supposed to be a question try adding a "?"
However, compression dont alters the code, so patches should work in general.

Mellowrage

Aug 13, 2023
Someone please send a save with the 4 portals, I'm going crazy from replaying so much and getting 2 portals every time.
No game remains as great as the first play through after 20+ replays. I too am tired of redoing this game in hopes to see the storyline completion. Towards the end Lanka mentions a code and a way to exchange points for different paths as well and I cannot find a way to do either. It's quickly becoming a frustrating piece of the collection. Some kind of solution or resolution to this issue would be wonderful.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes