3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I downloaded the incest/loli patch from Mega but cannot unpack it. It says "no archives found"
Tried with Google Drive and it says the same thing "no archives found"

Any help is greatly appreciated.
You need the latest version of or to unpack it.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
Maou-Sama is now 3.5 Months Old, so we cant talk about Years.
I Released atm 6 Day Updates in 3 Months, now I work on Day 7 and the Release is this Month.

To Continue Maou-Sama, I need a bite more work, creating Characters, Set up the Scenes, Write the Story etc.
I dont stop this VN, I love to create Maou-Sama, I Love to write Maou-Sama, there is no way that I stop now.
But like I said to a Patron, if the Fanbase will be grow and the Patrons too, I can work more and give you more as atm.
Between this VN, I go to University, need to Work on my Job, at Home I have a Husband and Kids, it will be the same if I give my Kids a Promise to give that or that and at the end, I dont hold my Promise, what does that make me?

A Liar! And Kids are like Fans/Patrons, they need Attention and I give my Attention and I care what everyone says, more or less...
For that, I talk in Discord with every Fan/Patron, Im active here on F95 and in much Discord Servers and you can talk with me.

Enough Talking now, I give you my Promise that I dont stop Maou-Sama untill there is an Ending.
no problem. i just think the story itself is very good, just frustrating to not have an ending, nothing aginst you, it seems almost every VN I've played is the same way. no ending. thank you for your hard work, I'm going to have to upgrade to a better ocmputer, I am unable to download the special files form this page, having to play the public version.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Maou-Sama [v0.6] [Neko Fairys] - Original Size 1.53GB
Compressed Android (384MB):
Compressed Windows/Linux (369MB):
Compressed MAC (366MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Maou-Sama [v0.6] [Neko Fairys] - Original Size 1.53GB
Compressed Android (384MB): WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Compressed Windows/Linux (369MB): WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Compressed MAC (366MB): WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
too many errors bro :/
in both patch and otherwise

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hell yes I want the centaur in my harem ! Oh and if I am asking for stuff a short thicc big titty goblin girl too please :)
You can ask everything you want ^^
If I do it or not, ity my decision ^^

So the god can transform a child into an adult but can't transform a lil p to a bigger one..... There goes my only hope.
Did you ever tried the actual p size? :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Synamon
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes