3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The game is great, but i think it's a bit confusing at times.
Very confusing, but figure it will be clearer.

Wish there was also a way to skip scenes if I'm not interested in specific characters instead of being forced to play it out

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Very confusing, but figure it will be clearer.

Wish there was also a way to skip scenes if I'm not interested in specific characters instead of being forced to play it out
I think we can't skip because they are important to the main story.

I'm still confused as to why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Why you cant Skip every Scene? You Skip a part from a Story and at the end you say "that makes no sense"
Do you get alot of weird questions? Ziltoid's post was the second weird thing I've seen but I don't remember what the other one was.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thank you for sharing another update monroe
Love this game and it's very confusing story at the start but at least it's becoming much more clearer further on and really look forward to each time it's updated to find out more about what's happening and hoping they take down that tattooed small dick freak eventually :) Thanks for a great game Neko-Hime

Last edited:
Reactions: obize

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
okay, it has been bothering me for a while now, but where does the mc's possessiveness come from? am I the only one that doesn't like that? also could I please get the choice if I care or not if the girls hook up without me?

edit: Also, may I recommend the use of a tool like Grammarly? just get the extension and use google docs or something, it will help with coherence, and usage of words, I recommend it because I use it now for fixing my spelling errors and such since English is not my first language.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
to be honest, the sex scenes are pretty lame. You get the girl, stick your penis in her once, cum and its done. This game would be top notch if more attention was given to the scene's we're all here for. They're just over so quick. No changing angles/views etc.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I think the game is very good. I also think that the different timelines are very good. However, I find the story a bit tired. I would wish for something more.
The last patch disappointed me a little bit, but that's up to me personally. (I was looking forward to the girls but nothing happened).
I also think the Shota patch is great. Nevertheless, the story should be tidied up a bit or at least the why, why, and why the timelines are there.
At the moment the man / boy / old geezer is nothing more than a running dildo without sense and understanding. I would like to have a little more control. Above all I would like to decide for myself if I want to get a girl pregnant and if not. Sex does not have to lead automatically to a creampie.
These are only little things but they have a big impact on the game and the story. Besides, the players will definitely like it better. Not to mention the possibilities it offers the game, especially in terms of story and gameplay. It also doesn't seem so static when there are these options.

Reactions: TundraLupus
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes