3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I think we can't skip because they are important to the main story.

I'm still confused as to why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trying to figure out how all of the female characters are related and how each should call each other is a mental minefield in this game. But I agree that it makes more sense to have them call each other by how they are related to their female relative as opposed to how they are related through the MC.

Anyway, I love this game. It is an incest lovers paradise. Plus it has monster girls and a school setting, it pretty much checks all of the my boxes.

Reactions: Ziltoid

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still playing 0.6. Any compelling reasons to redownload this monster?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Trying to figure out how all of the female characters are related and how each should call each other is a mental minefield in this game. But I agree that it makes more sense to have them call each other by how they are related to their female relative as opposed to how they are related through the MC.

Anyway, I love this game. It is an incest lovers paradise. Plus it has monster girls and a school setting, it pretty much checks all of the my boxes.
It's not particularly complicated actually: everybody is each other's sisters, and then there's a few who are someone's mother (mother and sister that is)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just imagine is this game had sex scenes like for example milf city? :eek:
like the game, just wish the animations were a little bit better, but it is not a complain on the game/dev, just wishful thinking :p

edit; game 1.7gb and patch 1.31gb? is patch the game as well compressed? or is the patch that big :eek:

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
just imagine is this game had sex scenes like for example milf city? :eek:
like the game, just wish the animations were a little bit better, but it is not a complain on the game/dev, just wishful thinking :p
I got much Informations from Alorth for Animations, but I need a better PC for that.
Maybe if I reach my last Step from Patreon, I can get a Machine just for Animations.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
You might as well not bother with Google Drive, since the download quota is exceeded pretty much instantly.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I just said, if I reach my last Patreon Goal, I can get a PC for Animations, If the Game is still in the making, why not to change the Loops with animations.

And btw. Aurora is since D4 avoidable, you can chose if she has a sweet dick or just a yummi pussy

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Maou-Sama [v0.7] [Neko Fairys] (1.66 GB)
500 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i dont know from who you have the idea with the fake dad....but hey it sucks, maybe your taxpayer suggest you it´s a good idea, but sorry man it isnt...the fight (what isnt a fight) with him destroys the whole mood in the story...and now you gave him power over the girls again instead of rescue them...i think i´m out of a stroy that seems to run in to the drain...i hate this all rape and shit stuff...all the talk of gods but no help from anywhere ,there goes the next part of the story to ...where? i dont know myself,do you?? don´t need to answer , take only my anger off and dont really seek for a talk- cause i know the most will love the story how it goes...the rest was good i think but the fakedad part is really unneeded

zmladvzv

Mar 6, 2018
This game is great so far and I hope there is a lot more to come but this update shorter than before or is it just me

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
Maou-Sama [v0.7] [Neko Fairys] (1.66 GB)
500 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
will the patch work in this ??

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes