3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Badboll
This was Neko said is not wrong but I think you missunderstand that, its nothing that I wrote in the Thread, its something that I implemented in the Story.
What I never would add is (Click the Spoiler just, if you dont know from what I talk):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I let you think:

Oct 14, 2018
Whooa, the game is 1.7gb which is fine but the patch is 1.3gb too ? Holy hell that must've been a lot of altered/removed content LOL.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I got much Informations from Alorth for Animations, but I need a better PC for that.
Maybe if I reach my last Step from Patreon, I can get a Machine just for Animations.
sounds cool
you saying you might go back when game is done and touch up the animation then if you get a better pc?

edit: had to repost as this post was deleted for some reasons
edit:2 yes i read your post just above this :p

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
If Maou-Sama still get updates and I reach the last Goal, I save the Money for atleast 2 Months to purchase a good machine and add Animations.

But If I make a other game at this time, so I dont think, I go back.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Whooa, the game is 1.7gb which is fine but the patch is 1.3gb too ? Holy hell that must've been a lot of altered/removed content LOL.
It is.
It's like a totally different game. I tried without the patch and it was unplayable. The game made absolutely no sense.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
If Maou-Sama still get updates and I reach the last Goal, I save the Money for atleast 2 Months to purchase a good machine and add Animations.

But If I make a other game at this time, so I dont think, I go back.
if you end up making a new game, i hope you keep the same style with the body proportions from this game, absolutly love the small/medium boob love.

Also I had an idea. Didnt know how hard of a thing it would be but could be a nice touch. In the "girls" tab, when you mouse over the girl it could use the same pic but take the clothes off. Or maybe even only do that as you 'unlock' seeing the girl naked in game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Badboll
This was Neko said is not wrong but I think you missunderstand that, its nothing that I wrote in the Thread, its something that I implemented in the Story.
What I never would add is (Click the Spoiler just, if you dont know from what I talk):

Now I let you think:
I can tell you I never saw that in the game anywhere. I don't think I skipped anything. Of course it's possible to miss things. I'm not above missing things in a game. We all miss things.
But I for sure never saw anything that said that. Those two things don't include violence and rape though. Which is what I mentioned. I never mentioned those two things.
I still look forward to what's to come in the future. But nothing I said in my comment was wrong either. I hope you see that.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
decisions come down to who you fuck first more than actual life changing decisions. at the same time you get do go through all the other girls on those decision trees every which way so I have yet to make a real game changing decision.

Reactions: Khairus

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Before I think of a other Game, I have much more to tell with Maou-Sama ^^

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does someone have the 0.7 patch on another link because the mega one keeps crashing for me for some reason...

scott37901

Feb 10, 2020
Can anybody give me some advice? Google won't let me download the patch and Mega keeps shutting off my browser.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes