3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
In the Next Days, I will Upload a new Version from Week 1.
First there was a Bug in the Original Game, that you cant upload your Savegame in Week 2 with all Choices, sorry for that,
the66 fixed the Bug.
Second, there will be Character Portraits at the Side during a Conversation, atm I work on that.

ai...

May 30, 2019
I don't understand this game. I'm only in day 2 but what's the point of giving me a choice to click on if you're only going to give me one option. I can't choose anything else always don't drive, don't peek, and it's wrong that lisa kisses you. Will I ever get options, or will the entire game be a waste of time like this?

Reactions: scotsman2020

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I don't understand this game. I'm only in day 2 but what's the point of giving me a choice to click on if you're only going to give me one option. I can't choose anything else always don't drive, don't peek, and it's wrong that lisa kisses you. Will I ever get options, or will the entire game be a waste of time like this?
You may need to use the incest/loli patch
I experienced the same thing and agree it's unplayable.
Once you use the patch, you get more options and it improves gameplay significantly

• Red Heart
Reactions: Evil-Neko

ai...

May 30, 2019
You may need to use the incest/loli patch
I experienced the same thing and agree it's unplayable.
Once you use the patch, you get more options and it improves gameplay significantly
I had the incest patch installed. And extracted like usual and it's not working...

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
finnaly got done with day 7 and all i have to say to you devs..... you guys are freeken teases :p (wonderful clifhanger, wish i had the money to fully support your projects, stupid covid killed my work hours) :) love your game. also the incest patch made some of the content even more interesting, still loved the game.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought I had the patch installed since I normally download those patches. But I didn't have it installed. Since normally incest patches are a few mb's at most and that one was over 1gb. So I didn't think the link was really for that patch. But once I downloaded and unzipped it the game started working like normal.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I thought I had the patch installed since I normally download those patches. But I didn't have it installed. Since normally incest patches are a few mb's at most and that one was over 1gb. So I didn't think the link was really for that patch. But once I downloaded and unzipped it the game started working like normal.
If you see the difference now,

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started playing this and the amount that the Dev props up/shouts out other creators is .... impressive. o.o;

Also, whats the diff between censored/uncensored/uncensored+ ?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Just started playing this and the amount that the Dev props up/shouts out other creators is .... impressive. o.o;

Also, whats the diff between censored/uncensored/uncensored+ ?
Censored =
Uncensored =
Uncensored + =

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Sooo what exactly is Monique? She started black, changed clothes and became half chalky white, with super white palms.
Now shes got granny hands? ... :eek:

Lobafunny

Aug 5, 2020
For me to access the incest resources in the game do I have to download them separately or is everything in the download file, dev?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes