3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
3 RECOMMENDATIONS
one: Whether the sisters and mothers of lollies in the game, girls who always look loli become boring over time.

Two: May pregnancy and childbirth be for everyone but have consequences.
Three: The animations are of good quality or just moving, but the screen vibrates at the time of discharge.
Fourth: A good story is a catchy script and dialogue always brings you success in your decision.
Five and last: NEVER DISCOVER YOUR FOLLOWERS 'OPINIONS AND DO NOT LET THEM LIKE MANY FOOTS DO. LOTS OF SEX LOTS OF MOVEMENT

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
3 RECOMMENDATIONS
one: Whether the sisters and mothers of lollies in the game, girls who always look loli become boring over time.
you do know this is week one of the story and unless some magic was used, they have no chance to grow that fast... or perhaps this game is for people that like petite cutiepies? it seems like this game wasn't for you, you should have moded along before making a fool out of yourself.
Two: May pregnancy and childbirth be for everyone but have consequences.
if what you say was for everyone, making arbitrary consequences would be unfair to players that like a particular girl and get the short end of the stick
Three: The animations are of good quality or just moving, but the screen vibrates at the time of discharge.
I don't know if you ever discharged your load (press X to doubt) but that's how it feels... as if the world was vibrating
Fourth: A good story is a catchy script and dialogue always brings you success in your decision.
don't understand what is the problem.. it has dialogue... sure people don't wait in line to say their lines but they talk, unless you were skipping like your lifesupport was ending if you don't finish the game asap
Five and last: NEVER DISCOVER YOUR FOLLOWERS 'OPINIONS AND DO NOT LET THEM LIKE MANY FOOTS DO. LOTS OF SEX LOTS OF MOVEMENT
was this post MLT ? what does it even mean

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys!

Today I tried this game and like any other opinion on the internet, I will provide my unsolicited one: I hate the developer!

I mean, I really appreciate the work, it can be seen and no doubt should be praised, but I hate him (or her) for not taking advantage of these amazing graphs and especially the premise of the game and and invest in a good story telling and especially writing.

While I do understand the concept that the MC has godly powers and every girl wants a piece of him, this game could have been soooo much better by creating at least a tiny bit of suspense and dragging (without annoying) each path with each girl. It would have been more entertaining in anticipating for me as a gamer.

Again, no one asked me and feel free to ignore it, but if the game continues on this path but someone is paying attention to writing and elaborates the story without "throwing pussy" once we meet, for me it might be the best game I've played so far.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hey guys!

Today I tried this game and like any other opinion on the internet, I will provide my unsolicited one: I hate the developer!

I mean, I really appreciate the work, it can be seen and no doubt should be praised, but I hate him (or her) for not taking advantage of these amazing graphs and especially the premise of the game and and invest in a good story telling and especially writing.

While I do understand the concept that the MC has godly powers and every girl wants a piece of him, this game could have been soooo much better by creating at least a tiny bit of suspense and dragging (without annoying) each path with each girl. It would have been more entertaining in anticipating for me as a gamer.

Again, no one asked me and feel free to ignore it, but if the game continues on this path but someone is paying attention to writing and elaborates the story without "throwing pussy" once we meet, for me it might be the best game I've played so far.
Friend... if you are looking for a challenge... have you tried Reparations by Jobeo? have you ever considered that this game was made this way on purpose so players could just chill and have a good time?
I'll quote ERB "
So yes, it’s true-to-life for characters to die randomly
But news flash, the genre’s called fantasy"

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Maou-Sama [Week 1] [Neko Fairys] - Original Size: 1.71 GB

Download Win,Linux (523MB)
: - -
Download Mac (507MB): - -
1) downloaded the win version
2) downloaded the compressed patch (~370 MB) which now appears to be absent from the quoted post
3) put all patch files into the proper game folder
4) compressed patch apparently not working

Can anyone else confirm that the compressed patch is or is not working?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
1) downloaded the win version
2) downloaded the compressed patch (~370 MB) which now appears to be absent from the quoted post
3) put all patch files into the proper game folder
4) compressed patch apparently not working

Can anyone else confirm that the compressed patch is or is not working?
The reason why it's absent is because that it was not working. I'm working on it. let's see if I'm able to figure out why it's not working or do i update the post with patch applied.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hey guys!

I don't think saying that you hate the dev was needed, I do understand where you are coming from, and I have problems with the game but from another perspective, and I even agree with your points but you could have posed it as a constructive criticism (in bold on this reply) and left out the hate part.

Last edited:

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Friend... if you are looking for a challenge... have you tried Reparations by Jobeo? have you ever considered that this game was made this way on purpose so players could just chill and have a good time?
I'll quote ERB "
So yes, it’s true-to-life for characters to die randomly
But news flash, the genre’s called fantasy"
:)) ERB was right but I am not talking about a J. R. R. Tolkien story but merely a little bit of it.

I had my own disclaimer and everything that this is the internet and it's my OWN opinion on the game from a subjective POV as I really enjoyed the graphics and the premise so I would have loved to see at least a little bit of development before jumping into lewd.

I sometimes forget that the internet is a cold-cold place.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I don't think saying that you hate the dev was needed, i do undestand where you are coming from, and i have problems with the game but from another perspective, and i even agree with your points but you could have posed it as a contructive critiscsm(in bold on this reply) and left out the hate part.
Hey!

Of course I don't hate the person who created the game. I avoided using "hate" and I hoped that the entire context of what I said will suffice for everyone to understand that I'm aiming solely on my gaming experience that has nothing to do with the person who created the game.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hey!

Of course I don't hate the person who created the game. I avoided using "hate" and I hoped that the entire context of what I said will suffice for everyone to understand that I'm aiming solely on my gaming experience that has nothing to do with the person who created the game.
You might have edited it out, and if that is the case I apologize, but when I responded you premise started with this:
And that is why I responded like that.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
You might have edited it out, and if that is the case I apologize, but when I responded you premise started with this:

And that is why I responded like that.
Granted, I do see your point. I never intended to post something with the sole purpose of saying that I hate someone I don't know because I'm upset that that person did not do what I like. I leave these kind of comments for youtube people that have nothing to do. :)

I also apologize if it came out mean, I hope everyone will understand from the context that I has trying to say that I really like the game but would have loved to see it a bit different.

SavageWolf09

Jul 6, 2017
Whenever i use the patch file i get this error report

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/patch.rpy", line 304, in <module>
NameError: name 'mps_add' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "patch.rpyc", line 303, in script
File "D:\Games\MaouSamaWeek1-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\MaouSamaWeek1-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/patch.rpy", line 304, in <module>
NameError: name 'mps_add' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
MaouSamaWeek1 0.7
Sat Aug 08 19:16:39 2020

magus448

May 22, 2018
you do know this is week one of the story and unless some magic was used, they have no chance to grow that fast... or perhaps this game is for people that like petite cutiepies? it seems like this game wasn't for you, you should have moded along before making a fool out of yourself.
Within the school you can meet them at any point during their schooling.

Reactions: Elasstommer

dghunk

Jul 7, 2017
This game is kinda crazy, kinda good, some high time travelling concept goin on lol, at least Im hooked to learn what is goin on with week 2

Xarss

Nov 16, 2018
Could someone please share the incest patch with me? the gdrive link says its been downloaded too many times and mega always crashes my browser on larger files :(

cri

Oct 23, 2017
What's new in this update? , the game is still over after being with the girl in a wheelchair on the boat

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes