3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well at least Maxx was humiliated by the Oracle.
I guess that was worth seeing in this update.
I hope the next update is big, bigger then bug.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Lots of "your not ready to know this yet" from people who are just playing it by ear at this point. What with everyone doling out info for their own benefit. Kinda hard to trust anybody. Like with Zeus seeming to be trying to help you but then is part of a plot to have you killed or at the very least standing by not getting involved letting it happen.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Compared to the other updates, this felt a bit meh. Met a lot of new people but feels like nothing happened. Really hope that Heidi and the her girls are still the MC as it'd be a bummer if not

Reactions: Macgamer

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I really love this game, but my one major problem with it is that every time we get used to our surroundings everything is turned on it's head and we end up in a whole new situation. Like, at first it was on we're going to be spending time at heidi's house and with our "family", then suddenly we're gonna be the principle of a magic school, then not two days later we get ambushed on a boat and are in hell. I feel like I've experienced the intro to three different games without getting to actually play them. I don't know how to articulate it right, cause it's not like there wasn't ample content in each "phase", maybe it's just the pacing, like there's been a month's worth of story that happened in a eek and a half. *shrug* still one of my favorite games.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Reading the comments I guess I'll pass.
Why must the game be split into different downloads so that it's not possible to download the latest update and just play it like a normal Ren'Py game?
I've probably played 200 Ren'Py games and even when I delete them and then download a new update the game will find the old saves in the 2nd save file location. Also reading that the patch don't give you options to skip the fetishes you don't like seems weird and without the patch you lose a lot of content.
If you have a save from day 8, then you only need to d/l the new version. If you're new or have an older save, get week1, play to the end and then week2 let's you import your end of week1 save. I assume, like other games that are in parts (like ecchi sensei) it's broken up to save on file size, and maybe once it's further along the dev can optimize it more into a month1.

There is options to turn off fetishes(bestiality[centaur sex], futa, and hairless/hairy vags) so idk what you're talking about, the only other fetishes are the things specifically turned on by the patch.

Reactions: jethroucc

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I feel like i'm missing something...

The patch notes mention 3 paths, the game briefly talks about this...but we do nothing with that information.
Is this intended or did something break in the download ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Maou-Sama [Week 2 Day 9] Neko Fairys

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 370 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 348 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I feel like i'm missing something...

The patch notes mention 3 paths, the game briefly talks about this...but we do nothing with that information.
Is this intended or did something break in the download ?
You miss nothing, the Paths are hidden, you chose what you like and at the end of Maou-Sama, you get your Ending.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I swear half the story was Heidi was the MC's lost mom? Think I will just start over maybe I read it wrong. This is confusing.
Yeah, you're not wrong. That was definitely in the story for week 1. This confused me as well because now the MC doesn't know who his mom is randomly. Heidi was absolutely the MC's mom in week one and this was confirmed by several characters. Maybe the dev just forgot? I'm really not sure what is going on....

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The Fans had her own theory and I never said anything to that ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wrong, Heidi doesn't know the MC is her son because Max changed HER memories. Seriously, this is basically confirmed by several different characters. Why are you fucking up your own game? It was going so well too.....

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
If you cant read well, its not my fault.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you're saying that Heidi doesn't have a missing son? Why would Max make her forget a son she didn't have in the first place? The daughters that the MC has with Heidi all think that Heidi is the MC's mom as well as Heidi's mother. So even though you didn't say 'Hi, dev here. Heidi is the MC's mom.' You DID have nearly every character in your game believe that she was. This isn't just a fan theory, this is the prevailing theory in the whole game. Which is why EVERYONE thought that Heidi was the MC's mother. This isn't a case of ALL of us being unable to read, this is a case of YOU as the dev not making things very clear or making the wrong thing clear in this case.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Think I prefer the fan theory better, at least it was consistent. Plus I really liked the Heidi family. At least I hope that its her family. Or is that all just a fake memory too? Changing the story after such a complex story really dose not help. Not to mention the very large list of characters. Heidi and her family was the one thing I felt the story revolved around. Well that's out the window.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes