3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Dont try with Week 1 V 0.7, you need Week 1 Final and dont make a Manual Savegame,
at the End of Day 7 in Week 1 Final a Script starts automatic and want to save your Progress.

Much ppl dont understand, why I dont merge Week 1 and Week 2 together,
First Reason is the size, I dont like to make a 20 GB VN that you need to download.
Second Reason, with a biger Game Folder, the66 cant make a Android Port and I work with him together, so I listen to him.

I realy dont know why I get so much hate from ppl, yes at the beginning I used a Translator Tool, my english is not realy good enough for a complete Story.
After some Time I got a Proofreader, now I have a nice Person for the Translation and still, some ppl say the Translation is shit.
"Story makes no sense, VN is empty, no Content at all" - I realy dont know if we start the same Visual Novel.

Reactions: noctifer

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Dont try with Week 1 V 0.7, you need Week 1 Final and dont make a Manual Savegame,
at the End of Day 7 in Week 1 Final a Script starts automatic and want to save your Progress.

First Reason is the size, I dont like to make a 20 GB VN that you need to download.
Second Reason, with a biger Game Folder, the66 cant make a Android Port and I work with him together, so I listen to him.

I realy dont know why I get so much hate from ppl, yes at the beginning I used a Translator Tool, my english is not realy good enough for a complete Story.
After some Time I got a Proofreader, now I have a nice Person for the Translation and still, some ppl say the Translation is shit.
"Story makes no sense, VN is empty, no Content at all" - I realy dont know if we start the same Visual Novel.
maybe they have never played the game max life :D lol, don't think too much of those who hate you actually love and like this game it's just that they have the wrong expression .. but you remove port Android in thread?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
maybe they have never played the game max life :D lol, don't think too much of those who hate you actually love and like this game it's just that they have the wrong expression .. but you remove port Android in thread?
port is at lewdpatcher

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
i have a problem in part 1 of the game when i get to patty's house in one of the paths no image appears.

I also want to know all the characters of the game that are 18 years old or more.

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone know where to get an android version with the patch for full content? I can find it without the patch but not without.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Anyone know where to get an android version with the patch for full content? I can find it without the patch but not without.
I'm a bit confused on that last part "can find it without the patch but not without." Are you asking for an android version that doesn't have the loli, shota & incest but full content?

The only android versions I'm aware of is the ones at done by the66 for week 1 final and week 2.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I'm a bit confused on that last part "can find it without the patch but not without." Are you asking for an android version that doesn't have the loli, shota & incest but full content?

The only android versions I'm aware of is the ones at done by the66 for week 1 final and week 2.
Lol i was looking for android with the patch, not sure why i re typed without lol, so does the lewdpatcher have the patch im guessing?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Lol i was looking for android with the patch, not sure why i re typed without lol, so does the lewdpatcher have the patch im guessing?
from some of the other posts I've read throughout this thread, yes the android version the66 does up and put there has everything.
Just go to and scroll down to either **The Android Port by the66 Week 1 Final Fixed** or **Android Port by the66 for Week 2 Day 9** and click the link that's directly under those words.

Before you ask why a week1 and a week 2 read the dev's quotes

How do you Import your Savegame to Week 2:

Step 1: Play Week 1
Step 2: At the End of D7 a script will start and ask you to save your Progress
Step 3: Name your Save and hit Enter
Step 4: Start Week 2
Step 5: Hit the Import Button and Chose the Name from your Week 1 Save

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
from some of the other posts I've read throughout this thread, yes the android version the66 does up and put there has everything.
Just go to and scroll down to either **The Android Port by the66 Week 1 Final Fixed** or **Android Port by the66 for Week 2 Day 9** and click the link that's directly under those words.

Before you ask why a week1 and a week 2 read the dev's quotes
Thank you very much, that is very helpful and is appreciated :)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Maou-Sama [Week 2 Day 9] Neko Fairys

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 370 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 348 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
Link posted in OP.

Did a basic smoke test of the compressed build with both non-patched and patched Week 1 saves - no functional difference from the (non-compressed) game was seen.

Recommend to avoid mixing a non-patched/patched Week 1 save with Week 2 non-patched/patched code, as there were some grey screens during import when that situation occurred in both non-compressed and compressed versions. Only one combination was most sensitive, but still a good idea to match the week 1 save and week 2 game with the same patched status.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Y'all am I blind? I dont see a week 1 patch. I just skipped through a bit of the beginning of week 1 to see if it looked prepatched but it seemed to be missing some dialogue choices but maybe that was intended idk. And 10 minutes of looking through the thread still hasn't helped that. It is late so maybe I am blind but can someone point me in the right direction?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Y'all am I blind? I dont see a week 1 patch. I just skipped through a bit of the beginning of week 1 to see if it looked prepatched but it seemed to be missing some dialogue choices but maybe that was intended idk. And 10 minutes of looking through the thread still hasn't helped that. It is late so maybe I am blind but can someone point me in the right direction?
Here
Go then click "show previous versions" View attachment 769269

Reactions: noguera and Bif
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->