3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Mar 27, 2019
I just finshed week 2 day 9 ...this game is very good so far ... I like the story story but the game doesn't seem to give you many choices yet as far as which of the three main paths to pick maybe with the next update it will make a little more since... there seems to be a few people that talk about the different paths and yet no choice as to what path you are on just some basic stuff about the different paths ...may have to wait for a few updates before I try this game again.... this is a very good game with good story and content but not many choices yet...

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I just finshed week 2 day 9 ...this game is very good so far ... I like the story story but the game doesn't seem to give you many choices yet as far as which of the three main paths to pick maybe with the next update it will make a little more since... there seems to be a few people that talk about the different paths and yet no choice as to what path you are on just some basic stuff about the different paths ...may have to wait for a few updates before I try this game again.... this is a very good game with good story and content but not many choices yet...
Since Week 2 started, Day 8 had few Choices, Day 9 more Choices and D10 will have very much.
Maybe you dont see the Paths, but the Point System is included.

NikaraWorld

Sep 15, 2020
I'm kinda stuck on the yacht scene where you can choose the girls to visit, i've visited all of the girls but can't find a way to continue the storyline, can anybody help
EDIT: nvm go it to work

Last edited:

lolol117

Jun 15, 2020
HELP! I cannot get the patch to work. the game without the patch runs fine, but when i downloaded the patch and extracted it INTO the 'game', the applications instead of opening when i click it, runs a memo like page that says it failed to start

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
I have this weird feeling that the creator of this has now idea what story he wants to tell.

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
you just dont get all Story Elements from the start, its still a Novel.
Too much 'story elements' introduced in too short span of a time.
Too little interaction with those elements which are introduced.
Too little information about key points.

Add the fact that there sometimes is no choice in areas in which one would expect, and this makes an image of a creator, who just dumps everything he can think of - including kitchen sink - and then discards and removes those ideas as rapidly as they were introduced into the story.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Too much 'story elements' introduced in too short span of a time.
Too little interaction with those elements which are introduced.
Too little information about key points.

Add the fact that there sometimes is no choice in areas in which one would expect, and this makes an image of a creator, who just dumps everything he can think of - including kitchen sink - and then discards and removes those ideas as rapidly as they were introduced into the story.
Too much in too short span of a time?
You got atm 9 Updates, each Update is one Day, I dont think its to much informations, I started slow to show you the characters and every character you see again, mc returns to the school too, so think maybe that week 1 was more a intro.
What interaction you want? its not a sandbox game, that you can speak with everyone and grind love/desire points to get actions at night.
there are alot infos about the key points, oracle, max, mc, in d10 you get infos about the prophecy, more from mc life, heaven, hell and and and.

Yeah maybe its not your style, maybe you dont like it or you have different views from a Visual Novel,
I do what I can and I have have many Fans they like what I do.

I love OP Characters in Animes like Momonga, he is the best in my eyes and I hope he destroys everything ^^
and now you can say, no I dont like him, he kills to much ppl, yeah thats your view and thats your right to have a different view.

Maybe you will like it at the end of maou-sama :)

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes