3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Got compressed ver. + patch
Dont have any textboxes at all?
Just looks like this
Anyone know whats up with that?

Edit: Got the uncompressed/standard version, and it's fine
So something got fucked up in the compression, don't download that for now.
Yeah, i had the same problem. You just confirmed my guess, that it has something to do with the compressed version. (y)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Do you need to download week 1 to do week 2, or is week 1 included in week 2?

RealDrunkZombie

Aug 13, 2019
I wonder if the choice you make the first night in hell is part of determining what path you are on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or maybe they just alter your relationship with those involved.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Ah the usual dilemma with great games like this.
Do I play it with every update, or wait for the full week to be done?
Decisions decisions.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Maou-Sama [Week 2 Day 9] Neko Fairys

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 370 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 348 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
if you want to create compressed versions you should stick to compressing the assets and not swapping the used current stable release of Ren'Py with a nightly build.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Does the first week need a patch, because when i clicked on the patch link the patch itself was almost the same size of the game.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Does the first week need a patch, because when i clicked on the patch link the patch itself was almost the same size of the game.
Which is extra content, so pretty much yeah (given you feel like playing the patch contents).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Aksayuk

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
where do u see the patch for week 1 final, there is only patch for week2? am i going blind again! :)

nvm .. i am blind

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So I just started playing. What is the difference between the "original" and "alternate" version of Latisha seducing MC?
I've tried them both and they obviously have different renders and texts, but the outcome is the same imo. What's the story behind these two different versions? Purely cosmetic or relevant to the story?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
So I just started playing. What is the difference between the "original" and "alternate" version of Latisha seducing MC?
I've tried them both and they obviously have different renders and texts, but the outcome is the same imo. What's the story behind these two different versions? Purely cosmetic or relevant to the story?
The Controlling part, in one Latisha give orders in the other mc

Reactions: Grimtown

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Hi,

How Start The Game ?

I don't have a button New Game, I Have Import, Load, Option, Girl, Gallery, About, Help, Quit.

Thanks

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes