leweder

Dec 8, 2018
For anybody wondering the new translated version also has new append content, namely a couple of new scenes/CGs for some of the endings.

I've noticed some Chinese players mentioning bugs with the brothel as well as some missing audio bugs in general. Anybody run into issues like that?

DZKhsjdjdk

Jul 14, 2021
View attachment 2878222

Overview:
The people of the Omega Empire suffer under the oppressive rule of Emperor Duke. Egregious violence—and possibly death—awaits anyone attempting to defy the crushingly heavy taxes…

The population at large live in fear of their Imperial overlords. However, a brave few have risen up to destroy the Empire—the resistance movement Ψ (Psi), headed by the renegade leader Edgar.

On the surface, they work as jacks-of-all-trades, helping citizens in need. Below the surface, the organization's main activity is "purging"—that is to say, assassinating—Imperial officials and criminals alike. Anyone who brings suffering to the populace could be next.

One of the members of Ψ is a beautiful, dark-haired woman who hardly looks the part of an assassin. With her beloved sword Oborozuki in hand, which she received from Edgar, Hazuki is ready to face the empire once again.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-25
Release Date: Japanese 2015-10-23, English 2023-08-24
Developer: ONEONE1 - -
Publisher: Shiravune - - -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - - -
Size: 1.6 GB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thank you, Sarica for sharing the game.

View attachment 2878212 View attachment 2878213 View attachment 2878214 View attachment 2878215 View attachment 2878216 View attachment 2878217 View attachment 2878218 View attachment 2878219 View attachment 2878220 View attachment 2878221
View attachment 2878222

Overview:
The people of the Omega Empire suffer under the oppressive rule of Emperor Duke. Egregious violence—and possibly death—awaits anyone attempting to defy the crushingly heavy taxes…

The population at large live in fear of their Imperial overlords. However, a brave few have risen up to destroy the Empire—the resistance movement Ψ (Psi), headed by the renegade leader Edgar.

On the surface, they work as jacks-of-all-trades, helping citizens in need. Below the surface, the organization's main activity is "purging"—that is to say, assassinating—Imperial officials and criminals alike. Anyone who brings suffering to the populace could be next.

One of the members of Ψ is a beautiful, dark-haired woman who hardly looks the part of an assassin. With her beloved sword Oborozuki in hand, which she received from Edgar, Hazuki is ready to face the empire once again.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-25
Release Date: Japanese 2015-10-23, English 2023-08-24
Developer: ONEONE1 - -
Publisher: Shiravune - - -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - - -
Size: 1.6 GB
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thank you, Sarica for sharing the game.

View attachment 2878212 View attachment 2878213 View attachment 2878214 View attachment 2878215 View attachment 2878216 View attachment 2878217 View attachment 2878218 View attachment 2878219 View attachment 2878220 View attachment 2878221
What is the file Extra password?:(((

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
battle_fg05a.png battle_fg05b.png

how do i get her to do these statuses? H-attacks just give her the crying one (also just noticed this shiravune version doesnt have the extra option?)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
View attachment 3451342 View attachment 3451335

how do i get her to do these statuses? H-attacks just give her the crying one (also just noticed this shiravune version doesnt have the extra option?)
If you post your save and config.rvdata file's I can check out what's going on.
*EDIT* Never mind checked the game's scripts, for both the old and the new release. Those particular images are scripted to show up when she reaches climax state, but...well.... in a "hilarious" twist of fate there isn't a single enemy in the game that can get her to the state of climax...but hey it's not their fault, there's literally no ability in the game to do that.
Also the extras in the menu unlock after beating the game once.

Last edited:

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
If you post your save and config.rvdata file's I can check out what's going on.
*EDIT* Never mind checked the game's scripts, for both the old and the new release. Those particular images are scripted to show up when she reaches climax state, but...well.... in a "hilarious" twist of fate there isn't a single enemy in the game that can get her to the state of climax...but hey it's not their fault, there's literally no ability in the game to do that.
Also the extras in the menu unlock after beating the game once.
sadge is there a way to mod that in then? also weird then cause i downloaded the ng+ save from here and there was no extra. :unsure:

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
sadge is there a way to mod that in then? also weird then cause i downloaded the ng+ save from here and there was no extra. :unsure:
Which save did you download? Saves from the old release are not entirely compatible with the new release version.
And yes there are ways to mod it in, I'll look into it during the weekend.

Reactions: Mori cho
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes