SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
how to unlock prostitution asap?
Lose to the Reaper to get to the Empire Route.

is there a save before a 3 endings with the new version
First save slot you just need to get to the final boss to get the normal ending. The second slot is from the Empire route, you just need to kill the final boss too to get the Slutty Doll ending or something. The scenes are unlocked in every save.

I still need to do the pure love ending.

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
hmm? this was killing time before now its the OG title
Did something change? am i able to read it now?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
hmm? this was killing time before now its the OG title
Did something change? am i able to read it now?
Official translation from an official group, apparently. (EDIT: did this one, not Kagura like one reviewer stated. OP mentions this as well)

I'm downloading it now but according to some other comments I've seen about this, it's a decent translation. I'll edit this comment after playing if it's a trainwreck. Fingers crossed

Last edited:

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
I dont know if the publisher is gonna launch the uncensored version, apparently they dont have people to do that or dont want to paid the developer to do it.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Only on the last chapter because it's when the MC gets the third heart on hers profile page. That's what happen on my playthough btw.
damn so he can't give blow job on npc in the town? on normal route and such? shame

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
Does anyone know how to increase perversion?
And this game doesn't have defeat option, very hard to achieve defeat scene.

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase perversion?
And this game doesn't have defeat option, very hard to achieve defeat scene.
I try to increase perversion getting rap*d during battles but i think she only gets the third heart on the last chapter. So you cannot increase her perversion earlier (not 100% sure). If you are going for the empire route she can prostitute or be abused right off on chapter 2.

damn so he can't give blow job on npc in the town? on normal route and such? shame
She will say to this man that prostitution is illegal i guess, until the last chapter.

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
wtf these motherfuckers keeps finding me I haven't even left the room yet. What do I do with this? Immediately when the mission starts they come straight to me.
Screenshot 2023-08-31 001336.png

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
wtf these motherfuckers keeps finding me I haven't even left the room yet. What do I do with this? Immediately when the mission starts they come straight to me.
This mission is so awkward. I run fast as i can trying to find the guy to kill in this mission.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes