patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Is there actual gay content on this game (like, more than one scene), or just bad tagging???
There is, and more than one scene...but there is also a kind of weird Gay thing going on...
You'll need to like/understand DDfunlol's humor to like this game :LOL:
Marie is so hot, she can turn every gay man straight again :cool:

Have fun !

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
I am looking for a 3dcg game where you can play as both male and female and each has different storyline, I saw it some time ago but can not remember the title.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
How download previous chapters and ch4 part 2? Because when I downloaded Ch4 Part 2 and lunch it I get only Part 1

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I think you have it wrong... this is how it makes sense to me:

"... Her husband has been in prison for two years for embezzlement and he will be released in 6 months.
She must repay the sum all alone by the time that her husband returns. To save to pay a rent, her childhood friend hosted her. He was her first love,they are very accomplice, no secrets nor taboo. Today, he prefers the love of men instead of women. The situation is not ordinary but everything goes well, until Marie says a joking words."

English is definitely not the author's first language
Now is very much clear to me... I was so confused that I thought that her best friend was her husband or sum

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes