Ivan-Aedler

Feb 1, 2022
marked abandoned
Hello there! Care to talk? I've tried to contact Creeping Death and other staff just to say that I and some guys want to continue programming PUT(Peach Untold Tale) game. I have proof (Kasaix contact, prints and everything). Just need to contextualize the situation, then I'll try to make a home here until things get better and I fell at least safe (you know, DCMA 'reactions', some depression, etc). Then we can see newer versions with features people prefer first and more activities.

Sep 8, 2017
Hello there! Care to talk? I've tried to contact Creeping Death and other staff just to say that I and some guys want to continue programming PUT(Peach Untold Tale) game. I have proof (Kasaix contact, prints and everything). Just need to contextualize the situation, then I'll try to make a home here until things get better and I fell at least safe (you know, DCMA 'reactions', some depression, etc). Then we can see newer versions with features people prefer first and more activities.
I am glad to see you comeback after all happened

FMarshallboy

Aug 6, 2021
I don't know anything about programming, but I would like to help translate the game into Spanish.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Huzzah! Glad to see you again! Year of the Tiger is on! Time to play with the Tigress costume for all power-ups on my next run to celebrate your return!

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I knew it! You were just hiding yourself while repairing yourself.

I have depression too and it really sucks, wish you well

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The choosen one have ... ARRIVED!

Hope your motivation even after the DMCA scheme still up and alive

OMFG dude hope you're doing more than OK! and what will happen to your patreon page?

And will you be active in this thread or also in the LoK forums thread?
Anyways! wb and best of lucks on keep developing stuff for PuT

Reactions: jaures

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Dev got sued by Nintendo, so I think this game is no more.

If it's the real dev than we should not give up hope yet

Jun 11, 2018
Dev got sued by Nintendo, so I think this game is no more.

Damn i read that the dev was returning but we dont know if he is the real one, i really liked this game is old asf and maybe he can get more support now, but maybe we will never know...

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
While we wait for Ivan-Aedler to come back... It seems like someone else is doing their own take on this type of game:

They're also trying to do it via . But from what I read, they are not feeling optimistic on the results there, due to the price they set themselves up for, so they opened a recently as a safety net. This is all I know from this, since I found out about it when browsing Kickstarter after the funding for Mina the Hollower ended.

Jun 11, 2018
While we wait for Ivan-Aedler to come back... It seems like someone else is doing their own take on this type of game:

They're also trying to do it via . But from what I read, they are not feeling optimistic on the results there, due to the price they set themselves up for, so they opened a recently as a safety net. This is all I know from this, since I found out about it when browsing Kickstarter after the funding for Mina the Hollower ended.
Thanks for the info bro, the project looks good, i hope they can do something as good as PUT.

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017

wellp looks like the kickstarter campaign is down

• Sad
Reactions: blackthunder15
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes