RPGM Completed Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea [v1.02] [Yumenamakon/Kagura Games]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
. If this doesn't work, change your region with a free VPN, seems like Mediafire is region locked for some people.

Feel free to add it as a mirror in the OP.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
From what I know you can't get rid of them. The only way to remove them is to wait for a while and they will leave when Marle gives birth.
There any way to avoid or even repel the tentacle creature that injecting the parasite?It's really annoying!Makes me feel don't wanna continue playing this game

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
There any way to avoid or even repel the tentacle creature that injecting the parasite?It's really annoying!Makes me feel don't wanna continue playing this game
Its been a while but if I still remember correctly, you need to keep your mp high, you mp is tied to the chance that h-attacks get you, the higher it is the lower the chance and vice versa.

Reactions: Stalkerman70

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Its been a while but if I still remember correctly, you need to keep your mp high, you mp is tied to the chance that h-attacks get you, the higher it is the lower the chance and vice versa.
Really?Thank's a lot,friend!I'll trying what you suggest,but it required level up or must get the certain item or special accessory to do that?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Really?Thank's a lot,friend!I'll trying what you suggest,but it required level up or must get the certain item or special accessory to do that?
lvl up helps a lot since if you kill enemies fast they won't be able to use h-attacks much, there is also an accessory that restores mp automatically turn tho I forgot where to get it.

Reactions: Stalkerman70
Nov 18, 2019
and a small tip for players that are getting frustrated by the parasitic tentacles that chase you around in the sewer level (I don't think this solution was mentioned in this thread before):
once you win the fight against a giant worm, don't move for 5 seconds! - keep your hands away from the movement keys, and the enemy won't spawn (I guess Marle uses this time to stamp the little buggers into the ground!)

Boogerman2020

Mar 16, 2022
image-web.jpg
Marle is returning!
Yumenamakon has confirmed the sequel, and has posted a silhouette of Marle on his Ci-en with the article name "She shall return".

Link to article:

He says(Google Translate):

"
◆What is the purpose of this silhouette?

It's been a while, this is Yumenamakon.
It's finally the new year of spring!
That's why it's the season for new doujin RPGs.

The first information is the main character
, so the shadow above is the silhouette of the main character of the new HRPG.
What exactly is that...and
what's the title of the new work...please look forward to the next update.

I'm making new works at a slower pace than before, so I'd like to release information about once a month.
Thank you for writing the article.

Or rather, this is the first Ci-en update in the new year, let alone the new year.

Well then, thank you for your continued support this year ."

Last edited:

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
and a small tip for players that are getting frustrated by the parasitic tentacles that chase you around in the sewer level (I don't think this solution was mentioned in this thread before):
once you win the fight against a giant worm, don't move for 5 seconds! - keep your hands away from the movement keys, and the enemy won't spawn (I guess Marle uses this time to stamp the little buggers into the ground!)
Wow. That's a thing?
Could have avoided so much billy hill energy. With both the worms and their parasites...

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes