3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
May 5, 2021
found bug, doing coiljob at climax customized her to be big both and tail puss, scene stuck on screen not even exiting and realoading that save works, soft lock as I cannot see anything

May 5, 2021
I look into it, can you upload your save file?
I cannot, as I have already saved over it, but I can tell you exactly how I got there.

I first did dom route as the pick, then went through the days trying to build up love, failed challenge the first time, and did so a second time, did a few of the chores, but mainly did challenges to build up snakebucks, and I didn't buy anything aside from early perchases of futa and vore, then (I do not remember how to spell it but eating out basically), and I went through the story marks, and kept trying the lower level interactions to build up love, but couldn't so bought love potions and then did the coiljob in the kitchen which resulted in the problem.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I cannot, as I have already saved over it, but I can tell you exactly how I got there.

I first did dom route as the pick, then went through the days trying to build up love, failed challenge the first time, and did so a second time, did a few of the chores, but mainly did challenges to build up snakebucks, and I didn't buy anything aside from early perchases of futa and vore, then (I do not remember how to spell it but eating out basically), and I went through the story marks, and kept trying the lower level interactions to build up love, but couldn't so bought love potions and then did the coiljob in the kitchen which resulted in the problem.
I found the issue. Simply put, the wrong file name was used. Only in this character customization/route variant was this mistake made, but it was actually fixed in the 1.0 build (I checked it). When I finish the 1.1 release, I will give out another 0.9 build as well, with the last 2 story events, grammar, and bug fixes. Until then, if you wish to rewatch the scene, I simply suggest changing your character customization to another variant.

Reactions: Gojii

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
Lack a lot of exciting contents, too long time this game too peacefull Dev you should know. Now that you want femdom, you should be brave to try new things ,Egypt Pyramid means power and dom and secret plan, but in this game the dom scences are hidden well.

snekysnek123

Sep 16, 2017
I simply went through the game files to find these, it's not a disloyal customer... just run of the mill pirate scum.

Cheat menu = 13922830

If moderators didn't want this stated in the thread, I apologize. Dev, If it needs to be hidden better, I'd suggest that given you are using numbers anyway... Have the cheatcode entry system take whatever the player entered... and plug it into a formula, and if the result is equal to XYZ, it passes. Likewise, have XYZ stored as a different equation that comes to the same conclusion as that which decodes the player's input. The correct key is only then generated on command, during gameplay, and not kept as a readable string in the file.

This way, the actual passcode is never stored in plain text. That just puts in place the hurdle of picking two complex equations that RPG maker can accept, and come to the same answer. Encrypting the game itself using the gamemaker tools wont help much given there are already utilities out there to crack the RPG maker encryptions.

Even then though... I'd probably just look for math operators in the code and run the equations through wolfram alpha and then try every result I found in the cheat code machine. >.>;;
This code doesn't work

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
This code doesn't work
The files aren't encrypted. Just open the common events file in notepad++ and search all for any phrasing that appears on the cheat input device. Pretty sure that code works, worked for me. You might be making an input mistake or perhaps your keyboard region? I dunno.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
There's a bug sometimes I cannot talk to them
I added some coins in save edit because I'm too lazy haha

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
So it says on the changelog that the game is completed both paid and free. Shouldn't the game be labeled "completed"?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes