3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Samira being dom route. the only thing i changed in the save was increasing the money. it seemed to happen when the three affection event was going to trigger. I deleted the files shortly after it happened, sorry
It happen the same to me, i just got the dom samira to lv 4 a little scene at the kitchen but samira sprite didnt appear but she talked and then i cant speak with samira..
And i didnt edit the save file

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
It happen the same to me, i just got the dom samira to lv 4 a little scene at the kitchen but samira sprite didnt appear but she talked and then i cant speak with samira..
And i didnt edit the save file
can you upload your save file? i take a look.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
There you have the files, file 2 is before the bug, to access you have to interact with samira, grab, spank and tonguejob, and file 3 is in the bug

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
There you have the files, file 2 is before the bug, to access you have to interact with samira, grab, spank and tonguejob, and file 3 is in the bug
i could pass the bug but the event repeat 2 times and the after the meal samira dissapears, she isnot anywhere
the version is the 0,8

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
i could pass the bug but the event repeat 2 times and the after the meal samira dissapears, she isnot anywhere
the version is the 0,8
I figured out the reason, now in terms of switch there are no issues but actually the reason for this happening is your variables. When the kitchen event is being unlocked, you need 95/95 points you had 93 after the tongue job event you had more than 95 so all conditions meet after the h scene and since its were before the day phase switched its made the event run after that.. that's the reason for this bug, for now just skip time once and you can just keep playing and it will be solved. i will fix it soon.
edit:basically to meet with this bug you need to be very unlucky xD

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I figured out the reason, now in terms of switch there are no issues but actually the reason for this happening is your variables. When the kitchen event is being unlocked, you need 95/95 points you had 93 after the tongue job event you had more than 95 so all conditions meet after the h scene and since its were before the day phase switched its made the event run after that.. that's the reason for this bug, for now just skip time once and you can just keep playing and it will be solved. i will fix it soon.
edit:basically to meet with this bug you need to be very unlucky xD
I did the skip, and the next day the event happens without problem, the issue is after the dinner Samira just disappears, she isnt at the bath, and when i did skip time, night, she appears in the bedroom but you cant speak with her, i tried with gain affection, dom and skip gain but the same happen...

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I did the skip, and the next day the event happens without problem, the issue is after the dinner Samira just disappears, she isnt at the bath, and when i did skip time, night, she appears in the bedroom but you cant speak with her, i tried with gain affection, dom and skip gain but the same happen...
here i edited the save file value down to 90 then watched a h scene during the night, this is after the kitchen event, for the bug i will figure out something.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
here i edited the save file value down to 90 then watched a h scene during the night, this is after the kitchen event, for the bug i will figure out something.
thanks for the editing but the same happen after dinner samira is missing and if i skip i cant speak, i will wait for 0.9 or so, thanks for helping me

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
thanks for the editing but the same happen after dinner samira is missing and if i skip i cant speak, i will wait for 0.9 or so, thanks for helping me
I found a working solution flexible enought to not cause any event related bug in the future. but i need to do a few rework/re eventing for it i hope so i will be able to finish it in the next 1-2 week while working on the next update art. sorry for the trouble :/

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I found a working solution flexible enought to not cause any event related bug in the future. but i need to do a few rework/re eventing for it i hope so i will be able to finish it in the next 1-2 week while working on the next update art. sorry for the trouble :/
dont worry about it, it is a good game

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes