3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

greatlogan

Feb 24, 2019
I had a bug happen where i could no longer interact with samira at level 3 affection on the new build. when i would talk to her she just wouldnt respond and no text box would come up

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I had a bug happen where i could no longer interact with samira at level 3 affection on the new build. when i would talk to her she just wouldnt respond and no text box would come up
If your save file is older than the 0.6 version then its not going to work, save compatibility goes 0.6a-0.7-0.8.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
your game is quite promising, waiting for new updates
After i finish the lvl5 scenes, the game will be pretty much complete along with the story and i start working on a bigger project after that. But still there are a few months left for that.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
After i finish the lvl5 scenes, the game will be pretty much complete along with the story and i start working on a bigger project after that. But still there are a few months left for that.
A question; Will the next project be still about monster girls?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
it was not a version 0.6 save. it was the newest version save
In that case i need more details. What you did something before your save broke? Which route you are on? Did you try to edit your save file? and I would need your save file too.

greatlogan

Feb 24, 2019
In that case i need more details. What you did something before your save broke? Which route you are on? Did you try to edit your save file? and I would need your save file too.
Samira being dom route. the only thing i changed in the save was increasing the money. it seemed to happen when the three affection event was going to trigger. I deleted the files shortly after it happened, sorry

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Samira being dom route. the only thing i changed in the save was increasing the money. it seemed to happen when the three affection event was going to trigger. I deleted the files shortly after it happened, sorry
Its alright but i can't help in this case then :/

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes