3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heh, I like that this game doing the basic save princess and that it. No bull bout princess at another castle, The world is dying let us save the world first, Too dumb to ask them out etc. Just princess came to u right away. nicz

Emp_lol

Mar 5, 2018
I feel like if we are going to explore a lot of fetishes here, there could be more routes to take. Femdom can be really different and some may be into pegging, some may not. I think it could be a good idea to add alternate routes for both. Femdom could have a extreme femdom route and a more soft femdom route. Same with the submissive Lamia route. The story could reflect that as well somehow maybe.

If dev reads this, just a suggestion for future :))

Reactions: Gildor72

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I don't really plan to make my game more complicated than this.
for lvl4 I want to include 2 another kink after i m done with the current 3. and then lvl5 comes with the actual sex scenes + pregnancy and lets not forget about the story events.
there is plenty kink to pick up no matter how we look with character/role/nickname customization.
and I always trying to write a little differently depends on the scene. there are more submissive/dominant and there are average soft scenes too or at least for me.

I kind of wish to finish this game a few months later so i can start a bigger/better quality project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Azure Sun and zARRR

Emp_lol

Mar 5, 2018
I don't really plan to make my game more complicated than this.
for lvl4 I want to include 2 another kink after i m done with the current 3. and then lvl5 comes with the actual sex scenes + pregnancy and lets not forget about the story events.
there is plenty kink to pick up no matter how we look with character/role/nickname customization.
and I always trying to write a little differently depends on the scene. there are more submissive/dominant and there are average soft scenes too or at least for me.

I kind of wish to finish this game a few months later so i can start a bigger/better quality project.
I was not trying to get you more burdened! And this project is really high quality allready! Thank you for your hard work! If you are planning to do something even more of quality than this it sounds really exciting!

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I was not trying to get you more burdened! And this project is really high quality allready! Thank you for your hard work! If you are planning to do something even more of quality than this it sounds really exciting!
No worries, glad you like it.

riji

Dec 17, 2017
Not interested in any of the 3 kinks, unless it's MC who is doing mind control, which seems not to be the case and would not really fit a nice and somewhat wholesome snake wife experience. Is it possible to skip that stuff completely and still progress to the next level?

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
I tried it only because Lamia convinced me :)
I really am starting to like this game but those "Sex" scenes are meh to be honest. Don't know if you can improve them as i never played RPG, but if you can, at least try please <3

Overall i give it 5/5 ~ Definitely will play it after full version come out.
Have a nice day :D

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Not interested in any of the 3 kinks, unless it's MC who is doing mind control, which seems not to be the case and would not really fit a nice and somewhat wholesome snake wife experience. Is it possible to skip that stuff completely and still progress to the next level?
you only see the content if you unlock it from the shop system so you pretty much can avoid everything you dont like.
btw since i added the very first story events i also made a Game Trailer(For 0.7).

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I tried it only because Lamia convinced me :)
I really am starting to like this game but those "Sex" scenes are meh to be honest. Don't know if you can improve them as i never played RPG, but if you can, at least try please <3

Overall i give it 5/5 ~ Definitely will play it after full version come out.
Have a nice day :D
The only thing i can improve is the animation "quality" since i need to stick to the same art style. i allways improve my animations after every update, i given up on to much "mechanical" animations and mostly doing frame by frame exept the eye movements.
For my second planned game the art will be waaaaaay more improved as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyauris
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes